1. The title says it all. I've been debating this with my friends for the past few days and I'd like someone from staff to clear it up for me. thanks

ofc not, try doing a little due diligence before posting stupid questions on the forum

instead of "debating" learn to research ffs

and why the hell would you want prideful just yet? don't you realize that'd mean it's the end for MoP content

and have you realized we dont even have freaking pet battles

honestly people, why are you so dumb?

2. They don't know. Let those guys keep on thinking that pridefull will be realsed with 5.4.8 or shortly after.. Untill they release fully SoO N and maybe HC we wont see pridefull as it comes togheter with pve tier. There will be next Grevious season for dunno, 3 months or w/e it take on Warmane.
    Yeah Prideful is indeed in game right now but it's ilvl 540 and wrong stats. Proper Prideful gear was introduced in patch 5.4.7 and it had ilvl of 550. Inform yourself before making incorrect statements. So many smartasses on forums whining 24/7...
    Edited: November 18, 2015

3. edit edit edit
    Edited: November 18, 2015

4. Yeah Prideful is indeed in game right now but it's ilvl 540 and wrong stats. Proper Prideful gear was introduced in patch 5.4.7 and it had ilvl of 550. Inform yourself before making incorrect statements. So many smartasses on forums whining 24/7...
    Are you from space or what? cause you talking such a bullcrap haha. OK OK

Staff should already answer to this and close this trash thread.

5. no. I dont think so. Seems like older content is getting attention over end game stuff in the future update.

6. Are you from space or what? cause you talking such a bullcrap haha. OK OK

Staff should already answer to this and close this trash thread.
    No, not from space, just someone who is apparently more knowledgeable and informed than you are. Sorry for your ignorance and bad attitude, hope you get better soon.

7. ofc not, try doing a little due diligence before posting stupid questions on the forum

instead of "debating" learn to research ffs

and why the hell would you want prideful just yet? don't you realize that'd mean it's the end for MoP content

and have you realized we dont even have freaking pet battles

honestly people, why are you so dumb?
    Is it too hard to answer a question like a normal, sophisticated human being ? Have you ever tried being polite ? I asked my question politely and If I made a mistake somewhere you can point that out in a nice way. ( well normal people can, you obviously cant ) You feel superior, happy when you call other people dumb ? That's nice. Anyway, I applaud you, sir. Making your parents proud. :)

8. Is it too hard to answer a question like a normal, sophisticated human being ? Have you ever tried being polite ? I asked my question politely and If I made a mistake somewhere you can point that out in a nice way. ( well normal people can, you obviously cant ) You feel superior, happy when you call other people dumb ? That's nice. Anyway, I applaud you, sir. Making your parents proud. :)
    however "polite" you think you may have been, you weren't

it is actually more "polite" to do research before asking questions that have been answer ad nauseam *

well normal people can, you obviously can't

its not a matter of feeling "superior" or "happy", noticing when some dumb person asks a question that has been answer ad nauseam (2)

its a matter of the tiniest bit of common sense: "should I mindless post to the forum a question?" or maybe, just maybe! this question has been posted before; because there may be a bit more than 5 (or 100) people that may be wondering the same thing.

so, I do not applaud you, sir, in your mindless pursuit of a response to a question has been answer ad nauseam (3)

and I'm pretty sure that your lack of common sense may not make your parents proud

" :) "

9. 0-o why shud he even research for a game ????????
    this is funny, totally funny..

Theres a forum, there r forum users who simply reply to every topic... so he can just post his ques, gt the ans in a day or 2 instead of wasting his time "researching"....

People shd realize this is internet ,a forum with mods and most importantly for a mmorpg???

And for OP - most likely not, since its for warmane to decide...Patch update fr me is just another 15mb client to dwld.... its totally upto to the mysterious warmane to decide.....
    or shud i say, ur doubts will be answered "soon" (saw wt i did there?)
    Edited: November 19, 2015

10. So did yall come up with an answer yet or are we still just flaming each other?

11. So did yall come up with an answer yet or are we still just flaming each other?
    these lifeless pricks have a hobby of being tough internet warriors

12. // When you know the answer and it has been told numerous times.

13. // When you know the answer and it has been told numerous times.
    PM me answer please

14. // When you know the answer and it has been told numerous times.
    when you don't wanna share it cause you a hoe

15. 0-o why shud he even research for a game ????????
    this is funny, totally funny..

Theres a forum, there r forum users who simply reply to every topic... so he can just post his ques, gt the ans in a day or 2 instead of wasting his time "researching"....
    ofc you can always post dumb questions on the forum, and risk yourself being call dumb

or even yet, being called stupid for "waiting a day or 2" instead of typing the word 'grievous' in the search box and get your answer in 30 seconds 'coz technically that's all the "research" you need to do

but that's what any intelligent person would do

/yawn

First 123 Last