1. When people take it way too far in global chat

You know, the toxicity of Global chat on Nelth, Frost or Blackrock hasn't bother me as much, mainly when they bash on Germans or Russian on chat and or someone is trying to attack me or others, but for sometime now it has become an issue and for one reason alone.
    I don't know why people act like this, but what's going on in Paris right now, people are making jokes about it and constantly claiming they're from "you know who" thinking they'll get a few lolz out of doing so. Don't get my wrong, I know warmane is against hacking and stuff, but I had to black hole those fools who joke like that a few times, even after that other players tried to tell them to stop but nothing, so I stuck them.

In all seriousness, these people should be dealt with, it is an extreme offensive in my book and I don't take it as a joke either, people really died, a friend of mine left the game when he heard about the attack on Paris, hoping no one in his family was hurt.
    Edited: November 18, 2015

2. Dude, get real ! Never forget your into a game.... my advice: dont take it serious and/or ignore

Have a nice day

3. Ok, so you are offended by some jokes? Fine. That's your right. It's also their right to joke about it as long as it remains only a joke. Freedom of speech...
    But, because this is a private server, people playing here should follow and respect warmane rules! And you should report them if you think they are doing something wrong and stop complaining on the forums.

4. I think hes referring to the people making fun of the pairs attack. There has been a slew of people making fun of it and or calming to be from ISIL. A guy went off in global threatening those trolls, then again even in real life, people act like this. People without hearts I tell you.

Also guys another attack has been thwarted

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/world/paris-attacks/

But I do have one thought:
    This future coming war will lead to loads of crap, crap that we can't even get rid of. Future president of America will be the worse, and after ISIL is seemingly dealt with, and the NWO, people will enforce and persecute Refugees and attack religion, then the government will have to step in and clean up. New pres will not really get along with allies and when their allies call for help, they have to respond and rep will be lose and someone or a few people will go unfriendly.

During all this, people will point figures, and more attacks will ensue, and the majority will stand to fight against it, be against and and the heartless SoBs will joke and be prideful of it, even joking that they are part of or being with the wrong side.

Everyone here on Warmane, everyone out in the world is sheeple to what is gonna go down. We are all brainwashed puppets of the media.

True story, and it will be true when we cross that bridge.

5. muslims... muslims everywhere they are invading warmane too, they should go back to their countries and fight like men, they are leaving their women and children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU make a joke whis this mother****in cowards

6. All I'm seeing is more of a reason to insult you if I ever play again.

/ignore works da bst

7. It's Paris, or u mean pears?

#Triggered