1. PVP Status!

How is the PVP here on the server?
    Arenas?
    Battlegrounds?
    World PVP?

I would to start to play here, but is PVP active here?

Sorry for my bad english
    Greetz

2. None is able to give you an answer, not before WOTLK is released. At the moment, it's just low-level ganking World PvP, and unbalanced fights. But it's quite logical, we are in "leveling" phase, and class unbalance is inevitable.

3. How is the PVP here on the server?
    Arenas?
    Battlegrounds?
    World PVP?

I would to start to play here, but is PVP active here?

Sorry for my bad english
    Greetz
    20m queue times.
    1h queue times low pop.
    Alli win 90% bgs.
    Area 52 for world pvp.

Not nearly as active as 60pvp, don't think there has been a BC Alterac Valley yet. This is due to a few reasons.

4. It's pretty bad atm, i really hope they fix honor/add PvP items with the release of SWP/MGT

5. Don't listen what anyone says. There is no pvp status yet. Everything is tuned for level 80 but level cap is 70 so of course it's not balanced... People on this server don't understand that these classes are tuned around their level 80 abilities plus resil both of which we do f have yet

6. pvp is disabled currently by devs
    pvp gear is not available, thus no arena and no bg

leveling phase is bull**** since there was huge pvp activity @60cap
    raids are terribly bugged/closed (but who really cares about pve rofl?)

for some reason the staff cut out the best part of the game and noone even bothers to communicate the master plan to the players
    there is little hope things will be better @80
    jk not even sure they will release wotlk part december 5 as planned

7. for some reason the staff cut out the best part of the game and noone even bothers to communicate the master plan to the players
    pvp is far from the best part of the game.

8. As some mentioned above... Wait for level 80 then there will decent PVP like always.

@Sagf23423 if you want Pvp, go on Blackrock and enjoy until Wotlk is released.

@Skuddy To each his own, some people play only for Pvp, others only for Pve, and some for everything.

So yeah, currently there is no real Pvp, hell, there wasn't Pvp on 60. You'll have to wait for Wotlk to develop a bit, then you can find out.

9. PvP is dead at the moment. Battlegrounds are rewarding miserable honor (5-6 honor per PK, up to 20-30 if you kill the target). No bonus honor for victory either. Not to mention the lack of ANY Call to Arms. The mods just locked the complaints topic and said that they heard everyone's opinions but that's it. I guess you should wait till the WoTLK launch if you really insist on PvPing.

10. pvp is disabled currently by devs
    pvp gear is not available, thus no arena and no bg

leveling phase is bull**** since there was huge pvp activity @60cap
    raids are terribly bugged/closed (but who really cares about pve rofl?)

for some reason the staff cut out the best part of the game and noone even bothers to communicate the master plan to the players
    there is little hope things will be better @80
    jk not even sure they will release wotlk part december 5 as planned
    +1 don't bother playing on Lordaeron if you're a pvp fan, devs killed it. Head to blackrock for a good pvp experience.

11. So do we have arenas enabled and why ? Pvp is kinda unbalanced now.
    Are there honor vendors avaible to get BC pvp gear? If yes, where are they..

12. So do we have arenas enabled and why ? Pvp is kinda unbalanced now.
    Are there honor vendors avaible to get BC pvp gear? If yes, where are they..
    We have arenas enabled, there are many teams queueing every day in 2v2.

The honor vendors are in Area 52 and Stormwind (I'm alliance, don't know the location for the horde NPC, orgrimmar???), there 2 minute PvP trinket is now available too (in stormwind/orgrimmar???). The honor gear was implemented 1 week after the release of TBC, and the stormwind NPC was put into the game yesterday.