1. Players on Lordaeron who are rolling DK.

With Wrath hopefully coming out some time next month; who of you out there are planning to roll a DK on Lordaeron, and what spec/role will you most likely choose? Will you be more of a PvE player, PvP player, or both? What race are you planning on choosing? Would also be nice to get some sort of an understanding as to how popular DKs will be on Lordaeron compared to other classes.

As for myself, I've leveled a char to 60, but the main reason was to unlock DK for when Wrath is released on Lordaeron. I plan on playing Unholy dps in both PvE and PvP, whilst having a tank off-spec for faster gearing. Human as my race for the PvE -> PvP benefits, and awesomeness of humans in general.

How about you?
    Edited: November 18, 2015 Reason: Forgot one important question.

2. Haven't decided on what pve spec to be since I'm going to tank, but I know I'm going Unholy for PvP.

The day I get my hands on my DK I'll be the happiest person alive :)

3. I've changed my mind, I'm definitely gonna main a DK instead of druid :D

Unholy for PvE DPS and Blood offspec for soloing old content and tanking 5 mans, because I can't stand those slow, insecure, noob tanks in PuGs >.<
    Night Elf female ofc.

4. female human Unholy pve/pvp, do u think they release DK with Wotlk or one month later?

5. They already said that DKs will be released with WotLK, it shouldn't be too long now ;3