1. Madame ruby

Ive been trying to buy the enchanting formulas from madame ruby for few days now, and just about every time theres 1 guy from is a cookie guild, sitting right on top of her with his gryphon spamming vendor buy macro, making it absolutely impossible to ever buy formulas.
    I also notice after every restart theres like 15 ppl waiting on the npc cuz of the high respawn timers, and the blockers that spam macros 24/7 such as this guy.
    Dont u think the respawn of formulas should be lowered ? or atleast something to be done against these ppl that sit on the npc making it untargetable and spam macros whole day ?

Edit
    Now theres bonus alliance guy doing the same thing, blocking everyone from targeting the npc and afk spamming macro.
    Weedmon and Tifa.
    Edited: November 18, 2015 Reason: bonus guy appeared

2. I fail to see where the relevance of mentioning one of the campers is from a certain guild lies.

3. I'm the camper Weedmon and i fail to see whats your problem really...camping for a recipe is the same as doing pvp...and how do you know that i'm afk spamming a macro? ? did you try to whisper me ingame and i didn't respond or smthing?

4. I'm the camper Weedmon and i fail to see whats your problem really...camping for a recipe is the same as doing pvp...and how do you know that i'm afk spamming a macro? ? did you try to whisper me ingame and i didn't respond or smthing?
    Blocking people from targeting the NPC on purpose, and auto spamming macro (most likely just to sell the formula anyway). Thats my problem.
    And yes ill mention your guild name, since you are one of the "elites" yet i observe Weedmon sitting on that NPC for a week now.
    The times when Weedmon is not on that NPC (which is rarely) theres this lvl 1 troll doing the same thing.
    Edited: November 18, 2015

5. Blocking people from targeting the NPC on purpose, and auto spamming macro (most likely just to sell the formula anyway). Thats my problem.
    And yes ill mention your guild name, since you are one of the "elites" yet i observe Weedmon sitting on that NPC for a week now.
    I still see no relevants to mention guild name... Just say a name instead haha! :D You gotta compete then for the recpie since it sells for a lot of gold :) It's pure logic really.

6. a week? any proof like screenshots?

7. I still see no relevants to mention guild name... Just say a name instead haha! :D You gotta compete then for the recpie since it sells for a lot of gold :) It's pure logic really.
    So u are saying that its perfectly fine, if one of your guildies is blocking every enchanter out there, by afking near the npc and auto clicking macro that buys the formula every time it spawns, for the purpose to sell it ? I consider that BM, and thats the reason i mention your guild name.

Edit
    And judging by your response, it seems BM is tolerated if not encouraged in your guild ?

8. So u are saying that its perfectly fine, if one of your guildies is blocking every enchanter out there, by afking near the npc and auto clicking macro that buys the formula every time it spawns, for the purpose to sell it ? I consider that BM, and thats the reason i mention your guild name.

Edit
    And judging by your response, it seems BM is tolerated if not encouraged in your guild ?
    The only one exhibiting bad manners here is you, i suggest you bring some proof and drop the patronizing tone.

9. you are making false accusations without any proof so please don't mention my name ever again without any proof and if you beleave that some one is "cheating" report it with a ticket. have a nice day and good luck with the recipe.

10. Yeah im sorry i didnt print screen every day for the past week that ive been in shatt, yet u never denied doing such thing, because u didnt know if i was crazy enough to have evidence of what u are doing for the past week.Its a fact that you tried to justify what u are doing with "competition" & "the recipe sells for alot of gold", also admiting you are camping, as to how i know you are using macro, well idk why else would u be staying there 20/7 (not 24/7 cuz when the server restarts u dont log for some time), u do not respond to pms, ppl are asking u to move yet u do nothing, u just block the npc and auto click macro.
    Heres how it looked like today http://i.imgur.com/nKY16QD.jpg
    And as soon as u read the topic u moved your toon.

Edit
    Idk how they positioned themselves but it was absolutely impossible to target the npc regardless of what angle u try, unless ofc u are using macro.
    And i did mention tifa was doing the same thing, just in case. But weedmon is the one i see everyday.

11. if u wasnt doing anything wrong, why did you top doing it the moment you responded in this topic ?

12. I don't see any unanswered pms in you screenshot.

13. I don't see any unanswered pms in you screenshot.
    And I'm sure he'll be missing timestamps should he post another screenshot. Then perhaps after another round, you were alt tabbed, afk for dinner, or picking up your sick mother from the hospital at that specific point in time. Or perhaps you can quit being a scumbag and stop extorting enchanters that actually need the recipes to level. If you're going to the lengths of blocking others from clicking NPCs (hint: turn on friendly nameplates), it's not an illogical leap to assume you're not staring at the screen the entire time. Have no problem with him accusing you of having a macro/autoclicker, whether false or not. It's straight bull**** the lengths you nerds go to make gold by not actually doing anything.

14. And I'm sure he'll be missing timestamps should he post another screenshot. Then perhaps after another round, you were alt tabbed, afk for dinner, or picking up your sick mother from the hospital at that specific point in time. Or perhaps you can quit being a scumbag and stop extorting enchanters that actually need the recipes to level. If you're going to the lengths of blocking others from clicking NPCs (hint: turn on friendly nameplates), it's not an illogical leap to assume you're not staring at the screen the entire time. Have no problem with him accusing you of having a macro/autoclicker, whether false or not. It's straight bull**** the lengths you nerds go to make gold by not actually doing anything.
    As i said before if some one thinks that i'm "cheating" with macros or autoclickers he can submit a ticket or send a pm to one of the admins...the only purpose of posts like those are to cause drama..i will not bother myself with this anymore...bye.

15. Since when was camping a vendor for something against any rules?

This thread is nothing more than to cause drama.

Would you like some butthurt cream?

123 Last