1. Trolling/Grieving to the Extreme, allowed?

There is this one guy on Frostwolf who trolls and ganks 24/7. It's funny and harmless at first, but when he attacks and or does something so bizarre, it pisses a lot of people off.
    He paid in gold other 90s to gank members of a guild for days. Not too long ago, one of his buddies brought/kited bosses into the shrine and Horde were behind it, attacking Alliance trying to fight those mobs.

I was wondering, is their a limit to and or an exploitation of trolling that is reportable? I'm not mad, I'm just fed up with the same guy every damn day, this can be said for those who were tormented by him constantly. I'm curious.

2. i lol'd out loud welcome to the internets mate

3. In the PvP aspect, it's a pvp problem so solve it with PvP. With the world boss I wouldn't know.

4. Griefing is a thing on every PvP server. Honestly, the main difference between a PvP and a PvE realm is how hard you can **** up the experience of other players.

This guy may be a total degenerate but he's not doing anything wrong... until you touch the thing about the boss. I think everything that's not inside an instance, will stop chasing players after some point and reset to It's original position. World bosses should behave the same, correct me if I'm wrong tho.

5. Griefing is a thing on every PvP server. Honestly, the main difference between a PvP and a PvE realm is how hard you can **** up the experience of other players.

This guy may be a total degenerate but he's not doing anything wrong... until you touch the thing about the boss. I think everything that's not inside an instance, will stop chasing players after some point and reset to It's original position. World bosses should behave the same, correct me if I'm wrong tho.
    The thing is there is infamous people on Frostwolf other than the Bloodlust guild. That being said, people like Sgtmajor, Byrimtone and Menko.
    Sgt and Menko normally troll the global, but Byrim, if assuming it;s him, his infamous for trolling and spamming a crap ton of http://www.wowhead.com/item=3823/les...ibility-potion to evade combat. The hunter that follows him around is the one who is capable of pulling bosses, I saw them laughing in the sky above the shrine while the Alliance fought the bosses, soon more Horde show up and stopped Alliance from fighting with both factions getting killed in the process, talking about putting both sides in a messy situation lol.