1. Server rate/ population

Hey I was wondering what is server rate for Rag? I looked and didn't find anything too concrete. is it x7 for everything? is this server more PVE or PVP and is it P2W? Thanks.

2. Deathwing-Raganros-Neltharion-Frostwolf are x7 experience rates, and x5 rates for reputation, gold and professions.
    Blackrock-Warsong are Only-PvP instant max lvl with Custom Features
    Lordaeron's rates are 1x.
    Edited: November 19, 2015

3. Not really P2W. You can buy the gear, but skill will take you further.

4. Thanks for the replies, out of Deathwing and Rag. what one seems to be the better balance of PVE and PVP? I have a toon on Lord with friends but going to roll on one of the x7

5. The quality you know from lordaeron is not yet applied to ragnaros/deathwing, you will encounter more bugs there :) Just wanted to note that. (it will be applied in the future though)
    Anyway, for your question: I only have one on ragnaros and lordaeron, can't answer that...

6. The quality you know from lordaeron is not yet applied to ragnaros/deathwing, you will encounter more bugs there :) Just wanted to note that. (it will be applied in the future though)
    Anyway, for your question: I only have one on ragnaros and lordaeron, can't answer that...
    Oh yea I realize that for sure, was another option to have some fun :)

7. It depends more on the people you group up with in game. If you have friends to play with and have fun on any realm, then just don't waste your time playing elsewhere. There are both good and bad aspects of each realm and each faction, you know, it's too hard to say in general if a realm is good.

Most of all, the quality of the average player of these realms has dropped rather quickly lately. Bugs are not really a problem, but be prepared and have a guild ready to accept you if you want to try playing there.