1. Few question for deathwing server

Hi,

I am a Molten player on Deathwing server before **** happens. I already created my warlock on Deathwing but have some few questions:

1) Is Deathwing being fixed like Lordaeron?
    2) Is the current Deathwing the same as Deathwing on Molten?
    3) Is the WOTLK End Game content fixed on Warmane?

Thanks

2. 1) No; some things are very buggy, others work perfectly. But, overall, this realm is average, and runs on the same software as Ragnaros. Lordaeron is a new version of it.
    2) This question makes no sense.

3. 1) No; some things are very buggy, others work perfectly. But, overall, this realm is average, and runs on the same software as Ragnaros. Lordaeron is a new version of it.
    2) This question makes no sense.
    Personally I hate everytime I see you post cause it usually doesn't make sense.

1. Yes, it is being fixed. All the work being done on Lordaeron will be transferred to Deathwing and Ragnaros eventually. The server is not extremely buggy, its the same as before Molt-down.

2. No, Old Lordaeron x1 was basically merged with Deathwing. (we kinda decided just as a community to reroll on DW instead of Ragnaros.) Server is the same but you have most of the players from x1 now.

3. Yes, both RS and ICC heroics work fine. Ulduar is only buggy raid.

4. Personally I hate everytime I see you post cause it usually doesn't make sense.

1. Yes, it is being fixed. All the work being done on Lordaeron will be transferred to Deathwing and Ragnaros eventually. The server is not extremely buggy, its the same as before Molt-down.

2. No, Old Lordaeron x1 was basically merged with Deathwing. (we kinda decided just as a community to reroll on DW instead of Ragnaros.) Server is the same but you have most of the players from x1 now.

Also in response to Nigel, most dungeons aren't bugged either, mostly players like yourself just say they are cause you're too lazy to do the RHC. I do Utagar Pinncle without buggin atlesst once a week. I do stratholme daily. The Oculus works people just wont do it.

Malygos doesn't work, but it doesn't matter cause you couldn't ever get 10 ppl to do a full Naxarammas run to get the key from Kelthuzzad

5. Also in response to Nigel, most dungeons aren't bugged either, mostly players like yourself just say they are cause you're too lazy to do the RHC. I do Utagar Pinncle without buggin atlesst once a week. I do stratholme daily. The Oculus works people just wont do it.

Malygos doesn't work, but it doesn't matter cause you couldn't ever get 10 ppl to do a full Naxarammas run to get the key from Kelthuzzad
    I didn't mention "PvE", "high end", "dungeons" or anything in particular anywhere. It was a comment in general. I know the last software update, which was supposed to bring improvements to the movement of mobs, bugged a lot of events, the most infamous one is probably the last boss in FoS. I don't do much PvE.

I don't need any excuse to dodge a RHC: if I end up in one I don't like, I just relog as soon as I enter it.

6. Vorgaroth is correct. Most dungeons work, ICC & RS work, Ulduar is the only bugged raid. But a few bosses work. Also, when the lordareon fixes come to deathwing/Ragnaros. it will be GLORIOUS. TONS of class fixes, raid fixes, etc. Just wait and be patient and it will be wonderful. :)

7. Vorgaroth is correct. Most dungeons work, ICC & RS work, Ulduar is the only bugged raid. But a few bosses work. Also, when the lordareon fixes come to deathwing/Ragnaros. it will be GLORIOUS. TONS of class fixes, raid fixes, etc. Just wait and be patient and it will be wonderful. :)
    The problem is that most of us have been patient for years now. Not demanding obviously, since it's free to play, but that's a fact.

8. Personally I hate everytime I see you post cause it usually doesn't make sense.

Cool! That sounds great. Well Ulduar is pretty buggy way back in Molten. Thanks Sir

9. The problem is that most of us have been patient for years now. Not demanding obviously, since it's free to play, but that's a fact.
    The difference is that this time not only do we have more of a concrete idea of a date as to when to expect those fixes, but we can also see first-hand the kind of fixes to expect.

Lordaeron's core being ported over to Deathwing and Ragnaros is going to drastically transform the gaming experience on both those servers. Anyone who's already playing on Lordaeron will agree that's true. Not only are several class bugs, quest bugs, exploits, Wintergrasp, and general mechanics like los/pathfinding going to be fixed, but the full scripting of raids like Ulduar and Naxxramas is, without doubt, guaranteed to bring back hundreds, if not thousands of players, and both those realms are going to see a surge in their population that will probably last a long time.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

10. @Vorgaroth As a player that does RHC quite alot, could you tell me how to kill Skadi at the moment? i'm just interested on how to make enough damage to him.

All other dungeons are perfectly doable, Oculus just dont click the dragon when it spawns and everything will be fine.

11. The difference is that this time not only do we have more of a concrete idea of a date as to when to expect those fixes, but we can also see first-hand the kind of fixes to expect.
    That is not true. We don't know the fixes (heck, no Northrend yet) and have absolutely no idea of dates ("next year" is not a date).

And I don't play in Lordaeron but I bet there are and there will be different bugs that may take a lot of time to fix as well... If they are ever fixed, that is. I don't expect anything that involves phasing to be well scripted, I don't expect Wintergrasp to work well, etc.

Is Alterac Valley (which should be available already in Lordaeron) scripted? Can you do the side quests and stuff? Do the events in AV work?

12. @Vorgaroth As a player that does RHC quite alot, could you tell me how to kill Skadi at the moment? i'm just interested on how to make enough damage to him.
    Shooting multiple harpoons quickly usually gets it down.