1. Why so many people on this server?

Hi, I just wanna know why so many people play on this server?

I saw the information, but I didn't see a big reason for that.

Someone can explain me what's the difference? If we could get wrathfull gear with only BG's or something that was nice, but I don't see great differences between the other WOLTK servers.

I'm just curious.

2. Hi, I just wanna know why so many people play on this server?

I saw the information, but I didn't see a big reason for that.

Someone can explain me what's the difference? If we could get wrathfull gear with only BG's or something that was nice, but I don't see great differences between the other WOLTK servers.

I'm just curious.
    1st It's very donation restricted
    2nd It's a progressive realm which means no one can blast through the content without doing the other content first . Eventually people will be enable to skip tiers but that's when all the raids are open and fully cleared by majority of the server, which means you gotta WORK for the best gear in the game!
    3rd People love wrath 1x realm for some reason... It's just the magic i guess and people enjoy leveling? I'm not sure which answers to give you but it's also a lot of hype and advertising which has gone into the realm...

3. 3rd People love wrath 1x realm for some reason... It's just the magic i guess and people enjoy leveling? I'm not sure which answers to give you but it's also a lot of hype and advertising which has gone into the realm...
    prolly because wotlk lvling is quite fast and easy and you don't have screwed up economics, people running HCs with gear from lvl 40 etc., like with higher rates...