1. Why are these Siltihid Swarms one-shot-kill me?

I am a lvl 22 character, warlock. These http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Siltihid_Swarm can kill my voidwalker who has over 1000 HP in two hits, take out 90% of my HP in one hit? xD It happens in South Barrens, I find it very out of place. Two of us try to attack one Silithid Swarmer, and we both die to his broodlings like nothing. All the other creatures in the area are manageable, but these small ones that you can barely even see poses powers beyond my character's imagining, they also have 1k health if I remember correctly. I guess they disappear after you kill their matron (who is 70 times weaker) but it takes at least 5 seconds to kill him while the small bugoids take 1 second to kill me. ;(

2. Maybe because you are level 22 and they are "Level 49 - 50"? Idk just a logical thought I'm throwing up in the air.

Edited: November 20, 2015

3. Oh rly? Well I guess you did not understand that my question (read the post instead of just the title) was not "is this creature that kills me stronger then me?", my question is "Why is this creature in a zone where it shouldn't be? and it shouldn't be there because it's OP for it, and why is a small baby bug stronger then a mature one"
    Ah but it's also written that they have 1 HP, which I am certain was not the case.
    "Silithid swarmers carry young silithid. Underneath its shell, a swarmer carries a cluster of broodlings, protecting them with its body. When the swarmer locates prey, it releases its broodlings so that they may learn how to fight. Should the need arise, the broodlings can retreat back under the swarmer’s shell for complete protection." The description from my link has no realistic connection to the creature in the game. :p And since they are "Level 49 - 50" they should be in a zone where other and players of similar levels reside, not in the South Barrens.

4. It's a trinity core flaw, the npc has a cata value.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/npc=3252
    So it can be fixed?
    And lmao at the link "This NPC can be found in Mulgore (41)." then on the map it clearly shows that they are completely outside of Mulgore. :D