1. Arms warrior

Hi guys!What classes are good against arms warrior in wotlk?
    Edited: November 20, 2015

2. in my opinion in wotlk warriors gets stomped by pretty much everyone except warlocks

3. If you are talking about duel situation, every class if played at a decent level can beat an arms warrior. If you really want to beat them easily roll a frost mage, a destruction warlock or an elemental shaman.

4. IMO spriest are the hardest counter to awarr. If a spriest knows the slightest thing there is to know about spriests, there's literally nothing you can do to win

5. Prot pala, you can win just using 1,2,3 button rotation

6. Earthbind Totems - I mean, Elemental Shamans, and Protection Paladins make it look really easy.

Panofsky is right though, any class in good hands played to a decent level can take down an arms warrior.

~Icy

7. If you are talking about duel situation, every class if played at a decent level can beat an arms warrior. If you really want to beat them easily roll a frost mage, a destruction warlock or an elemental shaman.
    What's your expirience with warriors? 0 i guess, only warrior counter in duels are frost mage and hunter

8. Why nobody mention DKs?
    cuz they still dont know that 1v1 Dk >all

9. warrior can get
    1) bis gear with +-900 resil but ridiculous shadowmourne dmg
    2) full reisl gear with 42k hp 1400 resil and absorb+resist trinkets

lets asume that every duel starts in charge range and there are no pilars

classes:
    warlock: destro has 80% chance to beat warrior in both gears

shaman: loses as every spec in every possible gear, in resil gear each roots heals warrior for 4200hp and eac crit from flameshock for 2600, also warriors are hitting stoneclaw totems for 4200 heal

rogue: cant beat a warrior with full resil gear

priest: i only kept loosing to one shadow priest with bis gear, but i think they cant beat resil gear warrior

paladin: beats warriors 10/10 as prot and 6/10 as ret

mage: really hard to beat full resil warrior, easy to beat low resil warrior as frost

hunter: cant beat warrior

druid: cant beat warrior

dk: blood dk wins 10/10, unholy wins 8/10

10. You can pretty much play anything and wreck warrs as long as you play properly. If you suck then play prot pally you cant lose even if you try.

11. warrior can get
    1) bis gear with +-900 resil but ridiculous shadowmourne dmg
    2) full reisl gear with 42k hp 1400 resil and absorb+resist trinkets

lets asume that every duel starts in charge range and there are no pilars

classes:
    warlock: destro has 80% chance to beat warrior in both gears

shaman: loses as every spec in every possible gear, in resil gear each roots heals warrior for 4200hp and eac crit from flameshock for 2600, also warriors are hitting stoneclaw totems for 4200 heal

rogue: cant beat a warrior with full resil gear

priest: i only kept loosing to one shadow priest with bis gear, but i think they cant beat resil gear warrior

paladin: beats warriors 10/10 as prot and 6/10 as ret

mage: really hard to beat full resil warrior, easy to beat low resil warrior as frost

hunter: cant beat warrior

druid: cant beat warrior

dk: blood dk wins 10/10, unholy wins 8/10
    I'm sorry, what? Hunters can't beat warriors? Wow that's new.
    Hunters can be more painful than mages vs warriors, if played correctly. You just need to know how to mange your cooldowns, CC, Pet Health and Abilities.

12. Hi guys!What classes are good against arms warrior in wotlk?
    Frost mage, unholy dk, blood dk, mm hunter (if you don't los him), shadow priest and feral druid.

13. I heard that there is this class that can jump all the time and use slow that is a great counter to warrior.
    If this advice is not enough for you - Arms warriors can't heal - abuse this.

14. DK

disease , icy chain, kite & GG

12 Last