1. Battlegrounds on Horde side.

As you can see on every bg there are at least 2-3 AFK ungeared toons. Start reporting them on ticket or nothing will change.

2. when you lose 9/10 bgs it kinda gets under your skin ...( leting the suffering end fast )
    Edited: November 20, 2015

3. reporting players does absolutely nothing

i've never seen a ban due to afk situations

i don't even know why these people join, PvErs "farming" honor for easy gear? idk.....

4. Horde has just to many low geared ppl.
    Its like this on Horde: Ow now im 470ilvl? time to start a new Char.

I cant even remember when i lost the last BG with my Rog on Alli.
    Today i was trying to get my Bonus Points for my Horde Lock, im trying now 3 Hours...not 1 win.

2 more Days and i can transfer my last char from Horde to alli...just 2 more Days...

Ahh and btw to the ppl who say this is just a short period of time. Its not! Horde get reckt in BGs since min 2 Months.

5. Meh why you guys don't get organized and do premades, you all just transfer to alliance and gg, making the BG que last FOREVER.
    You not doing anyone any good.
    Every skilled horde pvp guild got wrecked by Ego wars, they cant keep together cause of so much drama, they all fell apart, now they all running alliance thinking it will be better, but they just making PvP population even more unbalanced and making us all suffer, horde by constant losses and alliance having 10 min bg ques.

6. Meh why you guys don't get organized and do premades, you all just transfer to alliance and gg, making the BG que last FOREVER.
    I play only a few to zero premades.
    Premae is always = we camp the other team at the spawn point and wait till the BG ends.
    I like to que solo, and on Horde simply cant do that. Cause with 480ilvl you will be 80% of the Time the best in your grp. (+ you have MIN 3 AFK )

7. i really don't care about organizing premades, i find organizing one a chore... and last thing i wanna do in a game is chores

i prefer to solo, and like Jy said, thats pointless with the horde. i keep hoping this is just a phase

but like anything else with frostwolf, this is just another thing that makes it more boring

i play on another server, russian, and it's so cool to see ppl fighting until the end at bgs, even if its 1200 vs 1560... the don't give up

sucks that I don't speak any russian so other than bgs i have almost zero interaction with the population.

and population is the only thing that this server has going for it... for now anyway

8. one thing: dont reroll ally. we dont want u. I need to dress up my 6th alt so stay there a nd die a little more thanks :D

9. FOR THE HORDEEEEEEEE !!! WHEN WE DO PREMADES WE OWN ALLY SCRUBS ALL DAY LONG !!! THEY ARE 522 ilv we are 500-515 ILV and we own the **** out of them hahahhahahahahahaha

10. How do you know their ilevel?
    You see it on their health bar? XD

11. you can use addon to see ilvl from peoples on same faction

12. you can use addon to see ilvl from peoples on same faction
    yep. and the database is shared on the same realm. meaning you can scan one faction then switch to the other and still get the info.

13. I play only a few to zero premades.
    Premae is always = we camp the other team at the spawn point and wait till the BG ends.
    I like to que solo, and on Horde simply cant do that. Cause with 480ilvl you will be 80% of the Time the best in your grp. (+ you have MIN 3 AFK )
    They should make premades against premades.
    When I do a premade it is indeed always a stomp, unless we play against a good premade.
    Honestly I think most premades cant do anything with Honor and are just looking for a challenge, which is hard to find. Queueing solo is not a solution because I am a healer and it's not fun to get a bunch of lowbies on your team as a healer...

14. Hordes be like, I dont like this lock anymore why am i not doing 12mill damage like all the other locks with my ilvl of 459? I better level a warrior they seem pretty rough,
    I dont like this warrior anymore why am i not doing 12mill damage like all the other warriors with my ilvl of 449? I better level a monk they seem pretty rough,
    I dont like thi......

15. Hordes be like, I dont like this lock anymore why am i not doing 12mill damage like all the other locks with my ilvl of 459? I better level a warrior they seem pretty rough,
    I dont like this warrior anymore why am i not doing 12mill damage like all the other warriors with my ilvl of 449? I better level a monk they seem pretty rough,
    I dont like thi......
    lmao! yeah, that's it ^^^

I don't get it tho, I just can't play any random class. I've my favorites and hardly every try any other, just to see if i'd like them.

123 ... Last