1. The infamous 5.4.8 patch

Hi guys. Let's start a discussion here. The new patch has been announced weeks ago with little bit of information updates for unknown reasons(testing, drooling over Lordaeron scripts, virtual sex orgies in a group Skype call between Warmane staff, etc.). When do you think the patch will be released? Can you guess what will be fixed and what do you hope will be fixed? Some new stuff? When will they port in TBC and WotLK scripts in MoP? Timeless Isle? Isle of Giants? NIUZAO TEMPLE? (black serpent fap). Tell me your opinions.

Check this out: (image from the new Warcraft movie)

He went from Varian to lo'gosh xD

2. I stopped caring tbh, i'm just logging in on mondays for like 1 hour to cap and that's it

3. I just want the patch already. Idc much about PvE tbh. I soloed Temple of the jade serpent as 3 dps and a healer. tank wasnt there. Was easy as **** as well. PvE in MoP is a stupid joke. Especially dungeons. Idk about raids.
    Man gotta hate that part where that dumb panda was speaking 24/7 , the whole encounter.

4. i think it will be around march next year.
    ( and psst i was near always right with molten time for updates in the past ;) )

5. That image is not from the new Warcraft movie. That is the trailer for Legion.

6. We will all stop playing long before they release it

7. We will all stop playing long before they release it
    I doubt .

8. I soloed Temple of the jade serpent as 3 dps and a healer. tank wasnt there.
    I soloed Temple of the jade serpent
    3 dps and a healer
    tank wasnt there.
    k. Tho you can actually solo it, your overall post proves how stupid and shallow-minded you are.
    OP: it will bring things to occupy you enough, at least that's how it will work for me. They are also gonna port some stuff from Lord so i guess it should be enough for a while.

9. Almost December, and SoO is supposed to be released with loot sometime next month. Rekt

10. Almost December, and SoO is supposed to be released with loot sometime next month. Rekt
    I doubt it since they wanna release TOT HC... Would be stupid to release TOT HC and then SOO replaces that gear :P

11. @warmane staff please just relese what you got ready for SOO normal we changed our minds we dont want TOT HC anymore you guys are delaying it for too long we lost the willpower give the first 3 bosses loot tables and we'll just wait for SOO heroic, do it trust me ive made a survey i asked like 3-4 people we all agreed thank you for understanding,
    also put prideful so russians have other things to do other than camp shrine killing people fresh off the loading screen
    thank you! nice server love it here!

12. @warmane staff please just relese what you got ready for SOO normal we changed our minds we dont want TOT HC anymore you guys are delaying it for too long we lost the willpower give the first 3 bosses loot tables and we'll just wait for SOO heroic, do it trust me ive made a survey i asked like 3-4 people we all agreed thank you for understanding,
    also put prideful so russians have other things to do other than camp shrine killing people fresh off the loading screen
    thank you! nice server love it here!
    woo 3-4 people must indepth survey, also just releasing SoO before ToT HC kind of thing is a part of the reason why half the people left this server we "PvE guilds" want progression not skipping HC's just to release a "New" tier of raid boss.

13. that image is not from the new warcraft movie. That is the trailer for legion.
    I like you. I'm not sure why, though.

Serious talk: I'd agree with the pessimists. Not any time soon. :(
    Edited: November 21, 2015

14. we "PvE guilds" want progression not skipping HC's just to release a "New" tier of raid boss.
    and how exactly is this working for all yall? see any heroics so far? on the other hand there are bosses in SOO, with no loot, are there bosses in heroic TOT?
    they could atleast release it sections so there are things to do, like first wing, then after 30 years the second and so on...
    not tryna say they cant script but this **** is taking foreeeeeever

123 Last