1. k. Tho you can actually solo it, your overall post proves how stupid and shallow-minded you are.
    OP: it will bring things to occupy you enough, at least that's how it will work for me. They are also gonna port some stuff from Lord so i guess it should be enough for a while.
    K. Bring proper arguments *******

2. I like you. I'm not sure why, though.

Serious talk: I'd agree with the pessimists. Not any time soon. :(
    Failed troll...rip

3. and how exactly is this working for all yall? see any heroics so far? on the other hand there are bosses in SOO, with no loot, are there bosses in heroic TOT?
    What we want and what we get is two completely different things.

they could atleast release it sections so there are things to do, like first wing, then after 30 years the second and so on...
    not tryna say they cant script but this **** is taking foreeeeeever
    We can only thank loldaeron for this.

4. What we want and what we get is two completely different things.

We can only thank loldaeron for this.
    Fck Lordaeron. WotLK guys are annoying me very much. Their motto is "WoW died after WotLK"....fck them.

5. As much as i'd love to see SoO released,i kinda hope they delay it as much as they can,and cram in whatever content they can before even considering it's release.
    Yes,ToT is boring,it's now old,and even HC mode won't really change anything much,for decent guilds it's gonna be few hours to few days of hitting a wall and after that it's all about farming tot hc 24/7.
    The problem is that MoP has to last long enough till they are ready for proper WoD release (whenever that might happen) so releasing the very end game content this soon would be very bad for the population cuz burnouts would settle in much sooner thus the server population would dwindle at twice the normal rate and would not be able to recover fast enough by acquiring new players to justify the costs of running the server a.k.a years of work would be all pissed away,and as much as randoms would disagree,the game is going mainly around PVE. if there was half as many people who farm BGs and arenas and nothing else,the pure pvp servers would be beyond crowded. No new PVE content equals dead server.

6. We can only thank loldaeron for this.
    I think Lordaeron is good thing. ( For the other Servers incl Cata and MOP also, i mean the other WOTLK Molten offer are how old? and still min 15% of the stuff is broken there. )
    The only thing i dont understand is why they rebuild a Wotlk over Months. and not simply buy a 99,99% working core from a small wotlk private Server.
    Cause there ARE many ( i personal know 2, 1 german and 1 Russian ) other small Servers with near 100% working stuff incl Wintergrasp and Ulduar and spells. Ohh and working Anti Cheat...

7. Warmane wont answer about when 5.4.8 will be released.. they are waiting too much...

8. Hope those problems they encountered with 5.4.8 are not that big. We really need a content update.

9. Hope those problems they encountered with 5.4.8 are not that big. We really need a content update.
    Yes ! We really need more content and soon, cuz it's getting really boring. First wing of SoO, some scenarios, maybe a world boss. Anything !!!

10. I dont really care about the patch if tehy just can open new BGs and not introduce hundreds of bugs thats ok for me. but...

11. I agree with you... I don't like pure PVP servers, I prefer to have variety of content available, it just feels better, and community is way better too, but I really can't understand why they focus so much on PVE. And what pisses me the most is that we don't have all BGs and Arenas, while every single server out there has them. A good programmer alone could script all BGs and arenas within a week. Most of them just need to be ported form earlier expansions. Why don't they deliver things that can be delivered fast, so even those who prefer something else would have at least smth. to do while waiting on other things. Just makes no sense.

12. I agree with you... I don't like pure PVP servers, I prefer to have variety of content available, it just feels better, and community is way better too, but I really can't understand why they focus so much on PVE. And what pisses me the most is that we don't have all BGs and Arenas, while every single server out there has them. A good programmer alone could script all BGs and arenas within a week. Most of them just need to be ported form earlier expansions. Why don't they deliver things that can be delivered fast, so even those who prefer something else would have at least smth. to do while waiting on other things. Just makes no sense.
    they cant do that are you serious?? what about that one irrelevant quest in hinterlands on lordareon in which that one npc doesnt do that thing he needs to do? we have to focus on what's important here! MoP players are truly selfish and demanding...more battlegrounds oh my god someone hold me im gonna faint the AUDacity *shivers*

13. Arena Season 3 will end on December 20th, 2015 on all realms.
    gg soon tm.

14. Arena Season 3 will end on December 20th, 2015 on all realms.
    gg soon tm.
    where did u get that info mate?

First 123 Last