1. RIP DDS + mcshagg

Day 2 of the hunt..

Rest in peace to all DDS + mcshagg to the massacre that happened in tol barad this evening

http://youtu.be/BXCvLzDNWz0
    Edited: November 21, 2015

2. To think you'd have learned when your older thread got deleted....

3. i know tdot likes quotes

“Be bad, but at least don't be a liar, a deceiver!” - Leo Tolstoy

every1 who saw the "rip delenis" thread will understand what i mean

4. i know tdot likes quotes

“Be bad, but at least don't be a liar, a deceiver!” - Leo Tolstoy

every1 who saw the "rip delenis" thread will understand what i mean
    We did not wipe once or lose TB fight. I am not deceiving anything really. The video I posted represents what happened some DDS thought they ran the place when in fact that wasn't the case the unlucky ones got destroyed in seconds and the lucky ones bailed ... It's as simple as that.

They had to call a PvE guild for back up too you should of seen how many were in their base so comfortable with all their guards and bailed the second all the guards went down

5. didnt talked about your fight against dds , that quote was just for the thread "rip delenis" ...and that thread showed alot of people who u really are ....
    be happy it got deleted

6. didnt talked about your fight against dds , that quote was just for the thread "rip delenis" ...and that thread showed alot of people who u really are ....
    be happy it got deleted
    If you remember what I said ... I said "we engaged in a 1 v1" it was not planned but a random event that happene at the right place at the right time I did not ask for a 1 v 1 and attacked him only because he was there up until he had 50% the warrior jumped in it being a PvP zone you cannot control who interferes as this is not a "duel" or an arena match lots of people go TB everyday to quest, farm, and to kill like today for example. So no I did not "lie" on the last thread I just thought it would of been funny to troll delenis because he has a hard on for me and thinks alliance dominates in every aspect when he got destroyed yesterday and well his old guild and faction got sh*tted on today as well.

7. why do I cringe everytime I read "would of" /facepalm

8. like i said be happy that the thread got deleted ...
    u posted a screen where u were alone against delenis ...couple of posts later delenis posted screen and every1 saw it wasnt a 1vs1 it was a 2vs1 ..
    so u posted a screen without the warrior to show every1 u are better then delenis ...u did it on purpose

at the end u just lied nothing more , u can say whatever u want every1 knows now what tdot really is ...just a big liar nothin more

again be happy the thread got deleted and just a couple of people saw your dirty trick

i wont answer anymore because u will always find a excuse why u did something ...

9. like i said be happy that the thread got deleted ...
    u posted a screen where u were alone against delenis ...couple of posts later delenis posted screen and every1 saw it wasnt a 1vs1 it was a 2vs1 ..
    so u posted a screen without the warrior to show every1 u are better then delenis ...u did it on purpose

at the end u just lied nothing more , u can say whatever u want every1 knows now what tdot really is ...just a big liar nothin more

again be happy the thread got deleted and just a couple of people saw your dirty trick

i wont answer anymore because u will always find a excuse why u did something ...
    Again nothing is meant to be fair in a pvp zone, anything goes. Your acting as if I care if it was a 1 v 1 or 2 v 1 I really don't care because Delenis didn't care about 1 v 1 against Medan and straight up 7 v 1 Ganked him in uldum (not a pvp zone). I did not hide anyone actually I think you might be blind but il post this a 2nd time

Look VERY carefully you will see him right beside what I'm saying, no hiding whatsoever with what you "claimed" so now I just proved that your are bullsh*tting

Now please, take your bullsh*t conspiracy theories out of this thread

10. When a fire Mage can't get his combust off

11. I find this thread quite pointless for 1 reason: everyone already knows that DDS and Mcshagg are utter garbage when it comes to PvP (which is hilarious considering that DDS is a PvP-only guild). So making a thread about how hard you butt-plugged them doesn't change anything and isn't impressive at all.

Having fought both Infected and DDS in world PvP I can tell that the difference is astronomical. Infected would always counter your raid(s) through proper class combination, good coordination and great leadership. Having multiboxers in your raid is more of a burden than a benefit IMO; especially when it comes to fighting people who know what they're doing.

DDS always relied on overgearing/outnumbering their opponents in order to achieve any noticeable success in world PvP fights (mainly city raids) but in a "real" fight they'd just get butt-plugged as seen in screenshots above. And please, let's not go through Mr. Mcshagg aka "watch my dumbass paladin spamming WoG and backpedaling while my mates die" because mere words wouldn't be enough to describe how bad he really is.

This whole thread didn't impress me in the slightest.

12. Rest in peace to all DDS + mcshagg to the massacre that happened in tol barad this evening
    You know, if I had joined their group and invited some guildies, it probably would have ended like this :^)
    http://imgur.com/92MtJkV

But whatever, theres always next time, right?

And please, let's not go through Mr. Mcshagg aka "watch my dumbass paladin spamming WoG and backpedaling while my mates die" because mere words wouldn't be enough to describe how bad he really is.
    Cool story bro, care to remind me who you are again? I have trouble remembering lowlife scum who act like their opinions are relevant.

13. Cool story bro, care to remind me who you are again? I have trouble remembering lowlife scum who act like their opinions are relevant.
    Huh? Ok, it's up to you whether you consider my opinion relevant or not but there's no reason to get mad over it.

Also it's not a story I'm just saying the truth. I saw you PvPing a lot (mainly in BGs) and it's safe to say your performance is insanely terrible it's not even funny. And not just my opinion, I've been told by multiple Alliance players (who were unfortunate enough to team up with you) the exact same thing and that they always had to carry burden of having a wasted spot in their team.
    You know, if I had joined their group and invited some guildies, it probably would have ended like this :^)
    You know, If you had joined their group and invited some guildies, you probably would've ended up getting butt-plugged like this :^)
    Spoiler: Show

Sorry man, I can't cure butthurt.

14. You know, if I had joined their group and invited some guildies, it probably would have ended like this :^)
    http://imgur.com/92MtJkV.
    Why is BoP, Seals and Healthstone not bound? o.O Same for hand of salvation, holy wrath and your blessings?!?!

123 Last