1. Tdot, it's unclear as to what it is you're trying to prove but making all these attention whoring threads is not the way of doing it.

We all know you're a casual. Hiding behind your guild "Premades" and calling yourself an "Elder God" won't make you look like anything but a tool.

Now, instead of hypothesizing how amusing your next reply is going to be i'll just be counting down to how long this thread will exist.

2. Chat in 4th pic:
    "DDS, Ally tryhard guild"
    Yet you bring a mboxer to TB and SW.. Okie dokie.

3. Huh? Ok, it's up to you whether you consider my opinion relevant or not but there's no reason to get mad over it
    Kid, this game is 11 years old, anyone who gets mad at it should seriously reconsider their lives.
    But thats besides the point, I still don't know (and really don't care) who you are so I don't really care what you think about my playing :)
    And I bet those Alliance Players are the same ones I out-dps/heal in BGs :^)
    ROFL please. That pic is tdot and 15 of his butt-buddies ganking my 5 guildies after a BG. We came back with 12 and killed them all lol

Why is BoP, Seals and Healthstone not bound? o.O Same for hand of salvation, holy wrath and your blessings?!?!
    That pic is from back when I started learning pvp holy so my binds were weird. I have most of them sorted out now, but I'm too casual to actually care that much lol

4. I bet those Alliance Players are the same ones I out-dps/heal in BGs :^)
    ROFL please.

:^)

5. Tgodsavage so obviously half of your spells are not binded or have stopmacro...
    Don't even wanna imagine how tough your opponents could be, when a clicker (with 0 selfheal) can beat them.
    Edited: November 21, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

6. That pic is tdot and 15 of his butt-buddies ganking my 5 guildies after a BG
    Doesn't change the fact you got hardcore butt-plugged :^)
    Tgodsavage so obviously half of your spells are not binded or have stopmacro...
    Don't even wanna imagine how tought your opponents could be, when a clicker (with 0 selfheal) can beat them.
    As much as I despise clicking in PvP I don't see much relevance in what you said. World PvP (or large group fights in general, which is the main concern of this thread) is all about good commutation and teamwork so you could easily get away with being a clicker as long as the rest of your team know what they're doing, individual skill doesn't mean much here. Besides, you can click/backpedal/keyboard turn all the way and you'll still be able to butt-plug the likes of Mcshagg (i.e. top ****ter material) and even butt **** them afterwards if you wish. Nothing impressive here...

7. I don't know this Kaspi dude, so I don't really care what he thinks :)
    http://imgur.com/O9RZzam but here is the BG that took place right before that, since he thinks I suck so much.

Doesn't change the fact you got hardcore butt-plugged :^)
    Except we farmed them like 5 minutes later once we evened out the odds.

you could easily get away with being a clicker as long as the rest of your team know what they're doing, individual skill doesn't mean much here
    So you admit Tdot gets carried? :^)

8. I don't know this Kaspi dude, so I don't really care what he thinks :)
    Kaspi is the GM of the best PvP guild on Nelth...<Infected>.

9. But You are a clicker Tdot or should I call you poormaggot ? Aren't you ?

10. Wow im surprised these kind of threads still happen without the true forum heros.

11. DDS always relied on overgearing/outnumbering their opponents in order to achieve any noticeable success in world PvP fights
    I remember when I was in DDS we were in a group of 17 players attacking Durotar/Orgrimmar and if I'm not wrong we even killed Garrosh. it tooks like 1 hour to get wiped :D

12. I remember when I was in DDS we were in a group of 17 players attacking Durotar/Orgrimmar and if I'm not wrong we even killed Garrosh. it tooks like 1 hour to get wiped :D
    I remember orgrimmar invasion in a group of 20 DDS and they couln't killed us. At the end we left Orgrimmar for bored.

13. I remember orgrimmar invasion in a group of 20 DDS and they couln't killed us. At the end we left Orgrimmar for bored.
    Yea I remember that aswell :'D

14. Must be cuz of ur awesomeness! ;o
    I dont think WoW ever had such a pro players.

First 123 Last