1. Must be cuz of ur awesomeness! ;o
    I dont think WoW ever had such a pro players.
    Who's this?

P.S: <3 sup?
    Edited: November 22, 2015

2. I remember when I was in DDS we were in a group of 17 players attacking Durotar/Orgrimmar and if I'm not wrong we even killed Garrosh. it tooks like 1 hour to get wiped :D
    Yeah, well, you know what? I remember killing Garrosh and taking over Orgrimmar for an hour on Warsong a few months ago as 5 people party. If you ever played on Warsong you'd know easy it is to raid Orgrimmar on such a dead realm. That's kinda the same case here, Orgrimmar is usually empty during most day times and if not, there's a few 380 ilvl PvE geared players who just can't be bothered. As for attacking Durotar, are you honestly proud of killing a bunch of 120k hp players dwelling the area and afking/dueling there? Nothing impressive so far.

Also if you think DDS is any good then why most (if not all) skilled PvP players left the guild and joined Anarchy/Infected instead? And most importantly, why did you leave it yourself?

3. Yeah, well, you know what? I remember killing Garrosh and taking over Orgrimmar for an hour on Warsong a few months ago as 5 people party. If you ever played on Warsong you'd know easy it is to raid Orgrimmar on such a dead realm. That's kinda the same case here, Orgrimmar is usually empty during most day times and if not, there's a few 380 ilvl PvE geared players who just can't be bothered. As for attacking Durotar, are you honestly proud of killing a bunch of 120k hp players dwelling the area and afking/dueling there? Nothing impressive so far.

Also if you think DDS is any good then why most (if not all) skilled PvP players left the guild and joined Anarchy/Infected instead? And most importantly, why did you leave it yourself?
    is dat you medan?

4. Yeah, well, you know what? I remember killing Garrosh and taking over Orgrimmar for an hour on Warsong a few months ago as 5 people party. If you ever played on Warsong you'd know easy it is to raid Orgrimmar on such a dead realm. That's kinda the same case here, Orgrimmar is usually empty during most day times and if not, there's a few 380 ilvl PvE geared players who just can't be bothered. As for attacking Durotar, are you honestly proud of killing a bunch of 120k hp players dwelling the area and afking/dueling there? Nothing impressive so far.

Dude, don't compare Warsong with Neltharion. This server has much more people inside Orgrimmar than Warson.

And I didnt say DDS is good, but it was much better when me and a lot of other players were in. And yes I left, but I already explained it so many times and I don't wanna do it again :D

5. Yeah, well, you know what? I remember killing Garrosh and taking over Orgrimmar for an hour on Warsong a few months ago as 5 people party. If you ever played on Warsong you'd know easy it is to raid Orgrimmar on such a dead realm. That's kinda the same case here, Orgrimmar is usually empty during most day times and if not, there's a few 380 ilvl PvE geared players who just can't be bothered. As for attacking Durotar, are you honestly proud of killing a bunch of 120k hp players dwelling the area and afking/dueling there? Nothing impressive so far.

Wut? Orgrimmar is always full during peak times...and as for 120k hp players lol. Majority of people in Durotar are full BiS duelling. >.>

6. Dude, don't compare Warsong with Neltharion. This server has much more people inside Orgrimmar than Warson.

And I didnt say DDS is good, but it was much better when me and a lot of other players were in. And yes I left, but I already explained it so many times and I don't wanna do it again :D
    "Much more" neltharion is slowly dying so give it some time.

7. "Much more" neltharion is slowly dying so give it some time.

And most of the warsong players are Ally.
    Edited: November 22, 2015

8. Contemplate suicide if you really takes this game this seriously Tclick.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

First 123