1. Can't Roll a Hunter

So, I figured I'd try out this server. I was looking around for any good WOTLK servers, and Warmane was highly recommend. But, lo and behold! You cannot roll a hunter because the weapons, ammo and abilities are bugged. Not a very good first impression I must say. I'm willing to give this server a chance if the support is good and such detrimental bugs can be easily fixed.

Also, another issue: I can't talk in chat channels until playing for at least 2 hours? Do you think I'm 5 or something? I could have asked someone in the chat for some help, advice, tips, or basic information on this server, and yet that is denied to me. Why?

2. Delete WDB ( inside Cache folder) and be sure you are using a Wotlk 3.3.5 version
    To other people that had your same problem it came out they were using Wotlk 3.0.5 ( or something like that)

3. That's an issue with your client, Warmane isn't to blame here. Delete your cache.
    If that doesn't fix it, rename Interface to Interface1 and WTF to WTF1 and run the game again.

You are muted for 2 hours to avoid gold sellers, advertisers, etc from just logging in and spamming, and after getting banned just remaking an account and start spamming in 5 minutes.

4. I'm running off of patch 3.3.5a, which is the patch that all WOTLK private servers utilize, including Warmane. I've tried your suggestions and they haven't worked. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling the client, and maybe that'll fix any errors.