1. Adding the Patch

So I just downloaded Wotlk, but every time I log on it tries to install a patch. When I click restart there was an error and then there's just a endless process, is there anywhere else I can get the patch and if so, which folder do I put it in?

2. That is because you have logged in with your email. If you have not installed a patch yet, you just need to log in with your username.
    Otherwise, you will need to redownload the client.

3. If I remember, this server runs off of patch 3.3.5a, so make certain that you actually downloaded and installed that version of WoW. Secondly, when you're at the logon, make sure that you enter your Warmane account name and not the associated e-mail in the user name field. Also, make sure that in your realmlist.wtf file that the line reads "set realmlist logon.warmane.com" and you can find that file by going to your WoW folder, opening the Data folder, open either the enGB or usUS folder (depends on what client you downloaded) and finding the realmlist.wtf file and opening it with a program like Notepad (if you're on Windows).

4. It was the pre-downloaded realmlist. I needed to change it to set realmlist logon.warmane.com, because it went to set realmlist logon.warmane.ru