1. Hey there,

I've been experiencing the vendor for Horde "Daga Ramba" in Thunderlord Stronghold in Blade's Edge Mountains has Recipe: Elixir of Camouflage, which he shouldn't be selling at all, according to all websites and information you can gather for this vendor. Plus he does not sell Recipe: Elixir of Major Defense.
    So yeah, I know I'm dumb for not choosing the Transmutation quest and change it afterwards, but I realized after picking up the Elixir Mastery quest, which you cannot change, even if you abandon it. So now I'm stuck to get this Elixir and some people, I politely call them scammers XD, sell both recipe and elixirs for more than 200g. So, recipe MUST be availabe somewhere and I don't remember some ****ty Outland recipe having a 24h cooldown at the vendor.

I'd be thankful if someone had a specific timer on how long Recipe: Elixir of Major Defense takes to come back in stock after it was bought out, or if someone knew if there's another vendor selling it instead.

Again: "Daga Ramba" should NOT be selling "Recipe: Elixir of Camouflage", maybe warmane changed it for whatever reason but there has to be a compensation then. And some people seem to know where to get it since they got the recipe selling on AH. Maybe it's a random drop now? All I want is to know.

Thanks for attention and much bigger THANKS for helping me (and others ofc) out. :D

regards
    -me

P.S. Must be a huge coincidence the server crashed right now the moment I was at the vendor, but Daga Ramba actually sells it. :D Got to be a god damn big *** timer or some people just camping the recipe ^^
    Edited: January 7, 2021

2. the recipe if Haalrun sells it 1 time a day my friend I also thought not but wait until the server restart and if the haalrun sale page 2 was there

First 12