1. Two questions :)

Hello chaps, how's your day going? Good? Jolly good then, I've got two questions regarding Lord realm, one more directed towards staff, one towards general playerbase :

1) Likely has been asked, but are there plans to open Dungeon Finder? I'm planning to start playing on Lord once Wotlk goes live there, and although the thought of grinding through pre-Cata content again feels a bit nahh, I'm excited to run old dungeons how they were meant to be run - that is, without two-three shotting trash mobs with overscaled spells. I am not a big fan of gathering people one by one, be it from chat or even from guild, it's just a huge mess, especially when randoms are involved. I mean, we all know how frustrating RDF's can be when That One Dude bails out because of one mistake that caused a wipe. I can imagine in situations where you have to almost manually make sure everybody is at least vaguely capable of running what he signed up for is kinda heartbreaking. Any info about RDF on Lordearon?

2) How is the point shop on Lordearon? I can't reach it since I have no toons there for now, but I'm curious, what can you get there? No gear, I suppose? Mounts? Vanity items? How's it handled?

Thanks for your time and answers :)

2. 1) No RDF till the release of patch 3.3.5 content, and thats a big IF.

2) Yes, mounts, pets and some limited items, they said the coin shop will have many limits, you can find more info on the Lordearon FAQ post.

3. 1) No RDF till the release of patch 3.3.5 content, and thats a big IF.

2) Yes, mounts, pets and some limited items, they said the coin shop will have many limits, you can find more info on the Lordearon FAQ post.
    There wont be rdf at all ,ever.

4. There wont be rdf at all ,ever.
    Pretty sure that's true cause they have done a decision about it sooo.... They said they might dicuss it next year but i hope it's perm disabled.

5. Pretty sure that's true cause they have done a decision about it sooo.... They said they might dicuss it next year but i hope it's perm disabled.
    So I can get my daily 2 frosts out of your *** please?

6. Pretty sure that's true cause they have done a decision about it sooo.... They said they might dicuss it next year but i hope it's perm disabled.
    imho, RDF should be enabled only if dungeon groups were dying out and it was unnecessarily hard to gear up new character...

So I can get my daily 2 frosts out of your *** please?
    daily dungeon quests maybe? (as it was on every single patch before RDF....)

7. imho, RDF should be enabled only if dungeon groups were dying out and it was unnecessarily hard to gear up new character...

daily dungeon quests maybe? (as it was on every single patch before RDF....)
    I doubt dungeons will die out since it's the only ''good'' way to get gear and to wear tabards to farm rep with every faction so there's no reason why it would die out.... Lol you and your 2 daily frost emblems... You won't get frost emblems since if it was enabled it would be emblems of heroism first (i think) then something in between then triumph and then frost.... Stop crying about your damn extra emblems! :D

8. RDF in trinity core can't handle this population...so my guess is there will never be RDF on Lordaeron. and anyways a fresh 80 toon needs like 30-40 dungeon runs to get his gear so its not a major issue...ppl are just lazy.

9. I doubt dungeons will die out since it's the only ''good'' way to get gear and to wear tabards to farm rep with every faction so there's no reason why it would die out.... Lol you and your 2 daily frost emblems... You won't get frost emblems since if it was enabled it would be emblems of heroism first (i think) then something in between then triumph and then frost.... Stop crying about your damn extra emblems! :D
    Isn't there an easy solution to that? They simply have to enable the old Dungeon and Raid daily/weekly quests in Dalaran again.

10. Isn't there an easy solution to that? They simply have to enable the old Dungeon and Raid daily/weekly quests in Dalaran again.
    There was a dungeon daily quest? I always remember it was a weekly raid quest...

11. There was a dungeon daily quest? I always remember it was a weekly raid quest...
    Yep.
    Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Daily Heroic and Dungeon quests removed due to the new Dungeon Finder tool.
    Daily Heroic and normal dungeon quests have been removed. These quests have been replaced with weekly raid quests (see the "Quests" section for details).
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.0

12. Since it's 3.3.5a they should not exist i guess? It will be weekly quests we will have unless they revert that change?

13. Since it's 3.3.5a they should not exist i guess? It will be weekly quests we will have unless they revert that change?
    It shouldn't be too much of a request to add those quests back in given the nature of this server.

14. Since it's 3.3.5a they should not exist i guess? It will be weekly quests we will have unless they revert that change?
    Considering that it's a progressive realm the dungeon quests should be released till wotlk, as there's a weekly quest to kill lord marrowgar so it would make sense to switch to the weekly raids when they release ICC, don't ya think?

15. Considering that it's a progressive realm the dungeon quests should be released till wotlk, as there's a weekly quest to kill lord marrowgar so it would make sense to switch to the weekly raids when they release ICC, don't ya think?
    Tbh it would be only certain tier ones like Patchwerk, Sartharion and Malygos weeklies if it's according to the progressive system.

12 Last