1. Voting sistem

My account is old since february 13. 2010
    Why i cant vote?
    Why do i need 1000 achivement points to be able to vote?
    I was donator on old "Molten-wow" server and lost about 10 characters on all realms after wipe ,and thats reason that i cant vote cuz i am "new" on Warmane?
    Can someone help me ?

2. Why do i need 1000 achivement points to be able to vote?
    New System, now you need at least 1k Achievement Point with 1 Char in order to start collecting new point ( Chars in Blackrock-Warsong has no value).
    However before to introduce this new system we were just collicting 1 Point everyday for nothing because Warmane wasnt supporting anymore any kind of "Vote"
    it is not that hard gain 1k Achiement point, make a new Char>reach Maxlvl> do some BGs/Dungeon (that you have to do anyway to get some gear)> you have 1k achievement point now

3. IF you are talking excactly about voting, it was because voting sites were corrupted, therefore the data was not trustable either way. From that, I guess, came the decision to take Warmane/Molten off the voting sites. Altho I do agree vote point name is a bit confusing in that regard.

4. I am lvling on lordaeron atm and i cant take 1k points easy like you say.
    It is hard.

5. I am lvling on lordaeron atm and i cant take 1k points easy like you say.
    It is hard.
    there is NO Point-Store for Lordaeron so....

6. So that means if i reach on one character 1 k points i can vote only for him?

7. I mean on the Lordaeron Realm the VotePoint Store is disable, so if you came back to play only on Lordaeron it is not a big deal that you cant collect Point at the moment since they are useless on Lordaeron, only the Store for Coins is avaible there