1. Any "adult" or social guilds out there?

Hello i am looking for an "adult" or/and social guild since a while and tried my luck at global chat, ingame and guild recruitment forum (Alliance) - despite some of the propaganda that some guilds write that they behave and are nice, its just a masquerade in the end - i try my last effort here now

I was in several guilds already, yet there was not a single guild so far which got either the behaviour or/and the camaraderie. What i mean is that either some players are talking about random "childish" stuffs or badmouthing a lot of stuffs or everything. In every single guild i was i had such a core of players or not behaving social

Does the horde got any guilds which may fit me? Or is this the wrong game/server/side for me? I dont mind if its a small guild, that will likely exclude a lot of the players i mentioned above

Greetings and thanks in advance
    Edited: November 22, 2015

2. Hello i am looking for an "adult" or/and social guild since a while and tried my luck at global chat, ingame and guild recruitment forum (Alliance) - despite some of the propaganda that some guilds write that they behave and are nice, its just a masquerade in the end - i try my last effort here now

I was in several guilds already, yet there was not a single guild so far which got either the behaviour or/and the camaraderie. What i mean is that either some players are talking about random "childish" stuffs or badmouthing a lot of stuffs or everything. In every single guild i was i had such a core of players or not behaving social

Does the horde got any guilds which may fit me? Or is this the wrong game/server/side for me? I dont mind if its a small guild, that will likely exclude a lot of the players i mentioned above

Greetings and thanks in advance

Welcome to the Internet!

It won't get much better then this tbh no matter where you go, most other games are plagued by this too these days.

3. There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.

4. If you find guild like that, do let me know!

5. There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
    I dont mind childish topics or if they are children (if they talk serious about Pokemon etc), but i do mind "childish" behaviour like "I hate person xxxxx because i think hes/shes xxxxx" or if they get killed by the opposite side and then they start to rage, "cry" or insult etc

If you find guild like that, do let me know!
    Haha alright
    Edited: November 22, 2015

6. Pokemon is serious business, archol.

As for your search for a guild, I understand what you are saying, my philosophy is that any guild that has exclusivity based on perceived "maturity" is not likely to be mature themselves. You'll be much more satisfied if you find a guild that suits your in-game or out-game interests and just don't pay any attention to the members who are acting "childish". Guilds are full of different people, which is what makes the dynamic exciting even with the frustrating aspects, kinda like real life.

7. How old are you that you consider ur self so "mature" compare to the rest of people, its a game its more likley that children will play this game and most of them are 15+ mby there are some that are under it but most people are mature enough just because you can't stand a few chats on a guild dosne't make it bad.

8. I was in several guilds already,

In every single guild i was i had such a core of players or not behaving social
    Hmm.. maybe the problem is not within the guilds, but you? Have you considered that? If you wanna talk about it... please feel free to contact your nearest psycologist.

9. You are more than welcome to join our guild "Filthy Casuals". Just message Magicnachos or Kkthnx in game.

10. How old are you that you consider ur self so "mature" compare to the rest of people, its a game its more likley that children will play this game and most of them are 15+ mby there are some that are under it but most people are mature enough just because you can't stand a few chats on a guild dosne't make it bad.
    Yeah i dont disagree with you - the highest population here are young players and i might have some "high" expectations - but in every game i always saw a few guild which did fulfill them, even Frostwolf (MoP) and Sageras (Cata) had a few of them - shouldnt be impossible here either

Hmm.. maybe the problem is not within the guilds, but you? Have you considered that? If you wanna talk about it... please feel free to contact your nearest psycologist.
    Probably not, if you reach a certain age or maturity you dont want to read stuffs like trashtalking, players misbehaving, insulting or showing off in a guildchat etc, even if its a few. In real life you can also quit the job and switch the company if needed (and if you can) - but we cant compare that anyways, because this is virtual and here i can risk it to look for the most suitable guild for me

@magicnachos Will try it, thanks in advance
    Edited: November 23, 2015

11. Um, I'm with archol on this one. And I'm pretty much same problem.