1. Dude, You chose wrong side
    Playing 20 shammy 25lvl, horde
    Oh hey welcome back :) thought you gave up on us.

2. I made my first 5 shamans. Not sure how to contact you guys though. Aboxy isn't online.

3. After a lot of thinking, all other classes feel kind of subpar to shaman for multiboxing. The high burst with LB, the high AoE damage with chain of lightning, chain of healing, the anti-fear totem, the healing totems... Yeah, the choice seems obvious.
    Priest > Shaman for multiboxing if you are pro :D

4. Priest > Shaman for multiboxing if you are pro :D
    Well I don't think I'm pro. I've only ever played Elemental Shaman seriously, like a lot of people. I tried to branch out into other classes only to realize there's a reason people say it's the best by far lol.

I'd be curious to hear why you think priest is superior though.

5. Their silence spell doesn't trigger the GCD meaning one can silence enemy casters and mind sear them at the same time. By the time the silence expires an enemy team will be dead. If you combine it with their stun spell then a team of 10 priests can kill 15+ shamans assuming they have comparable gear. There is a form of defence from this as a shaman but since I have not fought anybody who has ever used it I don't want to reveal it on the forum. Gotta keep the advantage :P It is somewhat unreliable anyway though.

6. Their silence spell doesn't trigger the GCD meaning one can silence enemy casters and mind sear them at the same time. By the time the silence expires an enemy team will be dead. If you combine it with their stun spell then a team of 10 priests can kill 15+ shamans assuming they have comparable gear. There is a form of defence from this as a shaman but since I have not fought anybody who has ever used it I don't want to reveal it on the forum. Gotta keep the advantage :P It is somewhat unreliable anyway though.
    Yeah, 10 moonkins with starfall can also beat a shami boxer easy.
    Nevertheless i doubt that spriest are better than schamis unless its boxer vs boxer.
    I noticed when it comes to multiboxing in pvp that burst dmg works always better than sustain dmg with dots.
    Every high rated 5s boxer on retail had a team with burst dmg because of the simple reason that u cant land a kill with dots when the opponents have a good healer.
    Now ele shamis are the king of burst dmg while spriests are rather a mix of burst and sustain dmg.

7. Mind Sear might be quite a weapon if multiplied by 15-25 times.

Sadly i'll never find out, sticking to shamans + druids.

Anyone got an example of priest multiboxing?
    Edited: November 24, 2015

8. When I level my next Priest team I may make a showcase video. Taking the Mind Sear glyph helps considerably against teams of real players, just target a different enemy with each Priest and cast it. DP for insta-killing enemy healers and Holy Nova for instant heals/clearing melee. Pop shadowfiends in a pinch, preferably to 3 or 4 targets so that they are less susceptible to enemy AoE CC.

Works very well. Having a Shaman in each group helps a lot with the totems though.

The issue with Balance Druids is that they rely on starfall a lot. CC'ing the team will stop starfall instantly at which point they either need to single target or use Hurricane. By the time the CC on them runs out you should be able to clear them with Chain Lightning as a Shaman team or Mind Sear as a Priest team. Treants are very nice though.

9. Mind Sear might be quite a weapon if multiplied by 15-25 times.

Sadly i'll never find out, sticking to shamans + druids.
    Just tested mind sear on blackrock.
    - mind sear hits a opponent with 1200 resilience for average 1340 dmg per second.
    - When stacking haste it ticks faster.
    - 36 yards range (similiar to chain lightning)
    - with the mind sear glyph the spell hits everything in 15 yards range (except the current target). In comparison, chain lightning has 10 yards jump distance.
    - using mind sear makes u face the target so it can even be used against enemys behind u.

So 20 spriests would eliminate everything in 15 yards range in 2 seconds.
    Sound pretty overpowered if u ask me. Especially 15 yards range with this mind sear glyph is really huge.
    Fear protection also seems to be pretty good. They can break fear 3 times with fear Ward, dispersion and trinket and if nothing helps mass dispell should do the job. Not sure if u can break warrior fear with mass dispell though.

10. Jakkre gets it :D

For 5man PvP I'd probably suggest Shamans/Druids for a ranged team or a DK/Pally for a melee team.

In order to be worth taking Priests in a 5man team I find that gear is a must, building up resilience as much as possible. Also you need to be good at CC'ing multiple people at the same time in order for it to work well. For 10man+ teams they work wonders though. :D

11. I've got 5 shamans at 70 now, i'll start rolling priests on lord to pull this off, on one condition! One of you has to join me and also start lvling a party of priests! :D
    Cmon let's do this!

12. Unfortunately I don't play on Lordaeron, I use a different server for the x1 experience.

13. I've got 5 shamans at 70 now, i'll start rolling priests on lord to pull this off, on one condition! One of you has to join me and also start lvling a party of priests! :D
    Cmon let's do this!
    if someone would help me with getting mboxing going on Win10 instead of it opening one wow window, freezing then being unable to start wow with ISBoxer no matter 1 5 or 20 windows I would be mboxing on Lord.

14. if someone would help me with getting mboxing going on Win10 instead of it opening one wow window, freezing then being unable to start wow with ISBoxer no matter 1 5 or 20 windows I would be mboxing on Lord.
    I can take a look through teamviewer if you want later this evening.

Doing some more research about the viability of multiboxing priest in wotlk, not finding much information.
    Found this tho : http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...boxing-Priests

First 123 Last