1. Nobody ever bothered with them in PvE because they have no set rotation whereas Shamans have simple rotations in both PvE and PvP. So they never got in the spotlight really. Definitely my preferred class for both PvE DPS and PvP though. I use shadow spec for PvP but a holy spec can work too like mentioned in that thread.

2. Doing some more research about the viability of multiboxing priest in wotlk, not finding much information.
    Found this tho : http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...boxing-Priests
    I would just make a test team on blackrock and do a few BGs.
    At least thats what im planning to do sooner or later.

3. I might just be convinced to roll with you on some priests, kinda interested to see how they fair.....

4. I will do a team of 10-15 shamans when I'll have a better configuration . I won't play a lot because I mostly play on Neltharion and i've a lot of things to do on but just for a little fun. Horde side of course.

5. Im am on Horde side too. But im playing PVE. Got 2 Teams of 5, so i can do 10 man raids later.

Team1 (70) - Pala, Shaman, Priest, Warlock, Mage
    Team2 (15) - Warrior, Druid, Druid, Shaman, Shaman (gonna replace one shaman here later)

6. I did a little char to see how this realm is and i saw a 20x man paladin multiboxer ally side in the guild "Syndrome Of A Down". All his characters were lv.37, it was like a week ago.

7. Hello fellow boxers, reading this topic makes me happy =)
    Did u give up on ally side for boxing? I currently have 4 druids 1 priest team they are at 70, wont be leveling em up till wotlk hype wears off tho ( I dont queue when server is full, I hate being selfish and I rather have regular players fill the slots) Anyways my main is Passiflora for now. I got another team of 4 hunters 1 druid at 63 and half. My plan is to roll 5 boomkins for pvp (Starfall is insane) you can even stealth and position urself better than a 5 shammy team. If u dont see me online is cause im also working on a 4 hunters and 1 disc priest for PvE (hunters are awesome for dungeons since you can aggro control like a baws and disc priest have nice aoe heals and instant heals/shield that work very nice with instant shots from hunters.
    I will try to contact u soon, please dont give up on ally side, ive been wanting to make an only multiboxing guild but all boxers Ive seen are horde :(

GL!
    mains : Passiflora, Muskaria (ally)

8. Be mindful of AoE CC if you play Balance Druids in PvP..

9. yeah thats the downside of going druids but as i mentioned earlier, if u can manage to get a good position they be dead b4 they can cast any aoe cc spell. You also have 5 typhoons and new starfall glyph coming up for wotlk that makes it on a 1 minute CD = ) and 15 trees that mess with enemy`s targeting!!!
    Edited: December 12, 2015

10. So far i've only seen three multiboxers on alliance side [...]
    -2 paladins, named plsholy and holypls.
    Well actualy i'm playing a priest and a paly :)

I'm waiting for my new computer to level up more guys to do some 5men / 10 men raid.

11. Hello fellow boxers, reading this topic makes me happy =)
    Did u give up on ally side for boxing? I currently have 4 druids 1 priest team they are at 70, wont be leveling em up till wotlk hype wears off tho ( I dont queue when server is full, I hate being selfish and I rather have regular players fill the slots) Anyways my main is Passiflora for now. I got another team of 4 hunters 1 druid at 63 and half. My plan is to roll 5 boomkins for pvp (Starfall is insane) you can even stealth and position urself better than a 5 shammy team.

GL!
    mains : Passiflora, Muskaria (ally)
    DRUID
    Starfall will no longer ignore LoS report #10955
    LoS got fixed tho, just like fire nova LoS.

12. LoS got fixed tho, just like fire nova LoS.
    ahh well it was good till it lasted hehe

First 123