1. 'Multiboxing', a multiboxing guild on Lordaeron-Alliance, is recruiting!

Hey guys,

I've been a multiboxer on MoltenWoW for a couple years now. I just started leveling 15 Warlocks on the Alliance side, leveling them up by groups of 5. I made my own guild, called Multiboxing. It's a guild for multiboxers only. I know there's a few of us on Molten, but that we're all used to playing on our own most of the time. I thought that it would be nice for once if the server's multiboxing community got together, so I made this guild. Contact my main character in game (Trinjanelo) if you are interested in joining.

Cheers !

2. Its takes ages for level up all your team + get a good gear :) Alliance ? Most mboxers play horde side ... So you forever alone :D

Sry for my eng .

3. So far i've only seen three multiboxers on alliance side.
    -A group of 5 different classes, probably PvE minded, main unknown.
    -4 Boomkins, 1 priest, main passiflora
    -2 paladins, named plsholy and holypls.

The horde boxers are
    Thesewoods 5x druids
    Purplebeer 5x shamans 5x druids(lvl13)
    Xevious 5x shamans lvl64 but seems inactive

All characters are lvl70 except for the druids.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

4. Always great to meet a fellow boxer. Truly the only people that understand how you want to play. Wish you luck in your recruiting. However as Party above me pointed out. most boxers play horde, Although I have seen some pretty impressive ally boxers, so they do exist. You can always faction change tho :)

In any case Best of luck in your endeavors, and i look forward to seeing you on the field of battle sir!

Regards, Deaths~

5. You can always faction change tho :)
    On Lordearon you can't.

6. Thanks for the replies folks!

Currently, there are two of us in my guild who are leveling 15 characters each. I'm leveling 10 warlocks and 5 druids (I know I said in the OP that I was rolling 15 warlocks, but I changed my mind), and the other guy is leveling 10 shamans and 5 druids. There is also one guy who is leveling 5 shamans, and another who is leveling 5 warlocks. We are looking forward to bringing the Horde some competition from the other side! :)

7. Thanks for the replies folks!

Currently, there are two of us in my guild who are leveling 15 characters each. I'm leveling 10 warlocks and 5 druids (I know I said in the OP that I was rolling 15 warlocks, but I changed my mind), and the other guy is leveling 10 shamans and 5 druids. There is also one guy who is leveling 5 shamans, and another who is leveling 5 warlocks. We are looking forward to bringing the Horde some competition from the other side! :)
    Why so many locks?
    I would rather make ele shami if u want to pvp....

8. Why so many locks?
    I would rather make ele shami if u want to pvp....
    I've played Elem too many times now. I know it's the most optimal, but I want to try something different.

But I only have my first 5 locks at lvl 35, so I might ditch them and roll 5 shamans or druids instead.

I feel like 5 Boomkins would also work fine for PvP. What do you think?

9. Roll 15 Shadow Priests instead :p
    I really want to go with Balance druids for some reason. I'll mess around with it and let you guys know how it goes.

10. Dude, You chose wrong side
    Playing 20 shammy 25lvl, horde

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....of-Multiboxing

11. Alright, f*ck it. You guys have convinced me. I'm gonna make a bunch of shamans on Horde side right now, probably trolls since their racial is the best for Elemental IMO. Do you guys have a guild that I can join?

12. After a lot of thinking, all other classes feel kind of subpar to shaman for multiboxing. The high burst with LB, the high AoE damage with chain of lightning, chain of healing, the anti-fear totem, the healing totems... Yeah, the choice seems obvious. Also, I don't want to be the only serious multiboxer in the Alliance against a bunch of multiboxers on Horde side. I'd rather hop on the Horde train.

13. After a lot of thinking, all other classes feel kind of subpar to shaman for multiboxing. The high burst with LB, the high AoE damage with chain of lightning, chain of healing, the anti-fear totem, the healing totems... Yeah, the choice seems obvious. Also, I don't want to be the only serious multiboxer in the Alliance against a bunch of multiboxers on Horde side. I'd rather hop on the Horde train.
    Make 11 ele shamis and 4 resto druides.
    Its the best 15 man setup for pvp.

14. Make 11 ele shamis and 4 resto druides.
    Its the best 15 man setup for pvp.
    Yeah I'll start with 10 shammies, I'll make the druids after. Is there a guild on Horde side or you guys are all playing on your own?

123 Last