1. Guys ! cut the crap !
    You want to kill Thrall ? Go, kill it !
    We will kill the king as well when we want to, in the same manner !
    Most of horde are PVE players, and let me mark the words," Most people play WOTLK still because of its PVE storyline not because of its PVP "
    End PVP players dont care about wotlk ! They play MOP and Frostwolf is almost 65% full of them.
    ATM we are having our fun with TBC content raids, and you guys having fun with killing Thrall.
    Soon we will be moving to kill LK and Halion, and you will be still killing Thrall.

Pardon but i dont see any progress in your PVP content with wotlk as well xD
    So stop picking on horde guys for not defending it or blah blah. The ones who are playing for pvp will play for their fun. The ones who are playing for PVE will play for their fun.
    While my levelling times, there was a PVP pro human level70 camping me and he had his fun killing a 43 level toon and i was having my fun sneaking from him and completing my quests.

Accept the FACT, Humans are OP in PVP content.

P.S. I was bored dealing with % of immature minded players in alliance for PVE content, so i moved to horde here and i am happy ! At least me or my friends dont go and hunt lowbies or levelling alliance.
    Dont be so much serious about BGs, PVE players play BG only when they get bored from raiding and i do the same. if its a 50-50 game i love to play that bg,if its one sided, it takes 2 minutes to leave a battleground and 15 minutes of AFK or chatting.

But yea, everyone making humans will be too much funny as they will get bored waiting for bg queues ! to lose their frustration, they will go barrens, Tanaris or STV and camp noobs and feel like a 'Fake King'.

Earlier there was a joke,"Blood elves are everywhere"
    But now it is,"Humans, they are everywhere"

Haffun gaming ! no harsh feelings for any alliance !
    But just pity for those jobless people who camp low levels !
    Cya around :)
    U mad couse ur camped so u make pointless replys on this threads.
    U went horde couse ally is brainless for pve?
    I know lots of ally guilds who are very good in PVE and can go toe to toe with horde raiding guilds.

2. brah you serious ? lol
    mad ? or did my post hurt you ? xD
    Where did i say ally are brainless ? :-o

P.S. I was bored dealing with % of immature minded players in alliance for PVE content.
    Where is the word brainless in it ? Did you think i played 5 years being an ally alongside with brain-dead guys and doing LOD ?
    I said % (PERCENT} of immature players ^_^
    Use 'Google' you will get to know what i wanted to say. Not gonna write another essay over here just to satisfy you.

P.S. If you dont know mathematics, let me tell you, % refers to a portion of something but not all.
    Edited: November 24, 2015

3. Another raged theorycraft tread "humans are OP for pVp", "horde is pVe faction", "alliance are kids who only play pVp coz humans are so OP". If you have nothing to bring into server life exept fighting mobs for epics, its your choice. But let me clearify this statement "Soon we will be moving to kill LK and Halion, and you will be still killing Thrall". Our progression is not acheaving score kills of scripted NPC for gear or whatsoever, we have fun fighting with real people on both sides. If you have nothing to do with it, keep your pvp flag off while afking outside raid dungeons waiting for summon.

4. Gargoyel we came on lordaeron for balance PvP, cause we had enough of mop pvp with buged spels, with every1 playing only 1 class that could be abuse at that moment, with massive delay, 1 min delay for a spell in an confruntation 40 vs 80, it was like who press first bs win. And also we came here cause we remember how beautiful and lag free was pvp here, the world pvp the most, because is no beautiful pvp (atleast my opinion) then world pvp.

U say that lvl 70 ganged u? Do you know that i got atacked by sight by high lvl hordes all time in vanila content? even if u helped a horde to kill an elite creature, after he kiled he atacked u. If a horde saw you alone and he was alone to, he waited for u to get 2-3 mobs then atacked u.

This kinds of ppls are on both sides, horde and alliance, dont try to judge all by some kids character.

Also when we came in ogrimar this weekend we came for world pvp, not for thrall, we kiled him some time ago.

Anyway i think is better if this topic end here, already degenerated to much and will bring nothing good in future.

5. Everyone has his own opinions mate. By immaturity in PVE end content, i meant 1 wipe and RO. I was bored watching that on most of raids which i pugged without my guild, it had more ratio on alliance side for me, or another reason may be because i spent good 6 awesome years being on alliance side and got bored of it. I did not mean anything about raging, i just meant to tell the ones who play for pvp fun they do have their fun and those do for PVE they do their fun.

And yet i recall those comments in our old realm,"lets go STV and kill horde"
    i know honorless guys are there on both sides, but this time i am gonna give a try on horde side to find out if its real "the grass is greener on other side"
    But, someone took my words in offensive manner. if i say whole alliance pve are braindead, so count me as one too because i was one as well for 5-6 years which i really was not and neither all of them were. Our guild on alliance side had guys who could literally 21 man 25 nm LK carrying 4 lowbies in raid at times.

And that 2-3 mobs thing still happens with me.

6. But yea, everyone making humans will be too much funny as they will get bored waiting for bg queues ! to lose their frustration, they will go barrens, Tanaris or STV and camp noobs and feel like a 'Fake King'.
    This. Humans want to do PvP but can't because horde don't have enough PvP players, they go looking for a fight and in the end all they are doing is annoy people. You guys want to provoke horde by killing their auction house NPCs but they rather go to another city than fight and being one shotted. They know that. Alliance won the war when blizz introduced that racial. There is no more war, few masohists will que for RBGs and alliance will destroy them, arena top 50 will be 75% humans.

I really wish there was some kind of hardcore horde PvP guild so that there is a real war going on but there won't be. So let's enjoy the progressive PvE content and declare Ogrimmar an alliance owned territory. PvE gear will be sold in Dalaran anyways, righ ? :D

7. PvE gear will be sold in Dalaran anyways, righ ? :D
    That sold gear still needs a **** of PVE dungeons xD Emblems :D
    well thats exactly whati was saying :D
    Go kill thrall, who cares xD
    Please all PVP go to alliance and get bored :D but they take it in offensive way as sometimes my way of presenting an issue is sarcastic xD

8. Ugh reading all this was fun.

Despite all my resentment tward people who play aly, by reading this i got to understand all you guyz.

Seriously they have an absoulte pointL: Human racial is ! Nothing Special ! In PvP no one tells you you cant wear 2 pve trinkets, seriously.
    All you Hordes who post and write here, you are all just plain bad at pvp so you cant say "I suck" rather " Human racial is TO OVER POWERED so im not gonna pvp". NO ITS NOT! That racial sucks *** compared to horde racials that are beyond better than that one, i dont intend to go pvp untill 80 but till than and eaven then i will never waste a trinket space for Medallion because there are things like Free Action potion, Living Action potion, Tremor totems, Mass disspells, that make that trinket or that human racial absolutely useless.

No Human racial is not overpowered you just plain suck at pvp.

9. Ugh reading all this was fun.

Despite all my resentment tward people who play aly, by reading this i got to understand all you guyz.

Seriously they have an absoulte pointL: Human racial is ! Nothing Special ! In PvP no one tells you you cant wear 2 pve trinkets, seriously.
    All you Hordes who post and write here, you are all just plain bad at pvp so you cant say "I suck" rather " Human racial is TO OVER POWERED so im not gonna pvp". NO ITS NOT! That racial sucks *** compared to horde racials that are beyond better than that one, i dont intend to go pvp untill 80 but till than and eaven then i will never waste a trinket space for Medallion because there are things like Free Action potion, Living Action potion, Tremor totems, Mass disspells, that make that trinket or that human racial absolutely useless.

Hahahhaah gj for answer

10. That sold gear still needs a **** of PVE dungeons xD Emblems :D
    well thats exactly whati was saying :D
    Go kill thrall, who cares xD
    Please all PVP go to alliance and get bored :D but they take it in offensive way as sometimes my way of presenting an issue is sarcastic xD
    Ur the only one crying on this thread
    Cheers to the man who gank this rager lol

11. @Swarog your comments sound more like you got some serious issues with yourself mate. Because you cant actually grasp a casual statement from an opposite faction player. Get well soon.

Player Killing is part of game as well so i don't bother about it, but as a player i found it shameful act to kill lowbies.

anyways haffun cya around.

12. @Swarog your comments sound more like you got some serious issues with yourself mate. Because you cant actually grasp a casual statement from an opposite faction player. Get well soon.

Player Killing is part of game as well so i don't bother about it, but as a player i found it shameful act to kill lowbies.

anyways haffun cya around.
    Cry me a river

13. Ugh reading all this was fun.

For the 999th time - THE HUMAN RACIAL IS THE BEST RACIAL FOR PvP. That's why EVERY GOOD PvPer out there picks it. That's why alliance are better PvP-wise. Because PvPers pick human!
    It may not be overpower but it is still : THE BEST. And PvPers tend to be elitest - they want every little bit of advantage they can get. They get the best PvP racial - they have this advantage, they beat others who don't have this advantage - they start explaining how others are noobs. And it's actually a fact - if you plan to PvP - pick a goddamned human and pwn them all day. At least if you lose you will know that you sux :D

14. You guys are all wrong, lol.
    Horde were raiding Alliance at the time this happened; a 40-50man raid got their black war bears (most people did at least)
    We have a guy who does a great job setting up Horde defensive raids when Alliance come to town. Holyon is his name and I swear every day he's either in some Alliance major city or defending the Alliance from our major cities.
    So saying the Horde don't give a **** isn't accurate, rarely do they go completely unchecked like they did in this Img

15. For the 999th time - THE HUMAN RACIAL IS THE BEST RACIAL FOR PvP. That's why EVERY GOOD PvPer out there picks it. That's why alliance are better PvP-wise. Because PvPers pick human!
    It may not be overpower but it is still : THE BEST. And PvPers tend to be elitest - they want every little bit of advantage they can get. They get the best PvP racial - they have this advantage, they beat others who don't have this advantage - they start explaining how others are noobs. And it's actually a fact - if you plan to PvP - pick a goddamned human and pwn them all day. At least if you lose you will know that you sux :D
    So what about Shaman players and druids, hunters ? You dont see them complaining, this is as if a Aly shaman started crying how Tauren raciial is owerpowered for pvp and started crying to give War Stomp to draenai.

First 1234 Last