1. So what about Shaman players and druids, hunters ? You dont see them complaining, this is as if a Aly shaman started crying how Tauren raciial is owerpowered for pvp and started crying to give War Stomp to draenai.
    2 second stun is a good waste of a DR, noob.

2. 2 second stun is a good waste of a DR, noob.
    Medocar is right. I don't want to explain you why and how.. people will always cry about something,its normal.

3. 2 second stun is a good waste of a DR, noob.
    In a wotlk full Hc (eaven at 5k gs pvp or pve ) gear all your spells cast bellow or 1.5sec as elemental - Fshock->Lava->Stun2sec->Chainlightning->Fshock and over 20k dmg in that shot if not for stun chain would be canceled 100% of times. In full WF that 2sec stun gives you free hex.

4. @Swarog .... its not worth wasting time while talking to you kid ! Wish i had ignore option on forums as well !

@Medocar agreed, i am not (at least not me) crying about racials. Every race got its benefit, some come much more handy while hunting, levelling bossing nad some while PVP. OP means 'One Plus' and that refers to just 1 statement that human have one extra trinket as per PVP aspects. But if someone thinks that makes a human GOD, no it is not. If you are dying as a horde like babies, or if you are dying on other racials like babies. you will die like babies playing a human too.
    I have encountered some superb PVP humans from alliance side and encountered noobs as well.
    So its more like your skill, what makes you play good. None is immortal here.

And as a saw in older replies, the main city is Shattrath now, so people don't care to stay in Orgrimmar and that will be the same case when Dalaran hits. If someone is farming in icecrown, he wont go to Orgrimmar all way back just for Thrall.

5. 2 second stun is a good waste of a DR, noob.
    u r clueless, go away

6. Are some of you guys here ****ing serious? There has been over 1 million different discussion about human racial and raicals in general. How dare some of you internet mongols start a new war in this thread having nothing to do with emfh in the first place.

It will not change and you can't do **** about it than fking weep on the forum. Enough of discussin racial, you will only look like some ****** trying to blame something about some ****. Whatever boys. Stop care it will save you time and trouble. Emfh is here to stay. pce

7. @Swarog .... its not worth wasting time while talking to you kid ! Wish i had ignore option on forums as well !
    U mad bro?
    I bet u mad.

8. There is an ignore function on the forum.

View their profile and "block user"

9. Kawasumiqt is right (even if he is a little rude), this topic has nothing to do with already non ending human racial topics

10. Are some of you guys here ****ing serious? There has been over 1 million different discussion about human racial and raicals in general. How dare some of you internet mongols start a new war in this thread having nothing to do with emfh in the first place.

It will not change and you can't do **** about it than fking weep on the forum. Enough of discussin racial, you will only look like some ****** trying to blame something about some ****. Whatever boys. Stop care it will save you time and trouble. Emfh is here to stay. pce
    Hhahahaha mad

11. Horde is quite ... lets say RP at this server ... pity.
    Some pics from Org/TB clearout:

12. hehe its funny couse 1 raid was killing UD and SM bossess and the other Orgrimar and TB xD Nice yall

13. Horde is quite ... lets say RP at this server ... pity.
    Some pics from Org/TB clearout:

Nice cropping

First ... 234