1. Orgrimmar carnage

Over 9 thousand ppl and barely a dousin to defend orgrimmar :(

Ima drop some screens I spammed cus I can't be arsed with frapsing/editing a movie.

http://imgur.com/a/NRqEg

I kinda love this server ( maybe it's cus rogues are absurdly OP atm)) he he

2. Can't tell if this is just a typical day, or a rare occurrence.

3. Not a rare occurrence
    1. Most horde high level are having their fun in TBC raids and dungeons atm so they don't give **** about PVP at the moment. (Raven Lord Mount Farming)
    2. There were some cowards at horde side as well, who got ganked by alliance while levelling or some classes of wotlk like a ret pala who get strong at 80 only. So they shifted to alliance thinking to be with those who gank them. (causing horde population to drop by 15% but filtering out the cowards). To add up, alliance does things worthy 100 salutes, like killing a low level player from level 70 toons which dont even give them honor.

In the end i will just say, hope it gets better !

Forgot to mention, Horde side is currently spammed up with damn ret paladins ! hope some of them change to Death Knight as they launch or it would be hard for them only to get slot in raids.

4. Not a rare occurrence
    1. Most horde high level are having their fun in TBC raids and dungeons atm so they don't give **** about PVP at the moment. (Raven Lord Mount Farming)
    2. There were some cowards at horde side as well, who got ganked by alliance while levelling or some classes of wotlk like a ret pala who get strong at 80 only. So they shifted to alliance thinking to be with those who gank them. (causing horde population to drop by 15% but filtering out the cowards). To add up, alliance does things worthy 100 salutes, like killing a low level player from level 70 toons which dont even give them honor.

In the end i will just say, hope it gets better !

Forgot to mention, Horde side is currently spammed up with damn ret paladins ! hope some of them change to Death Knight as they launch or it would be hard for them only to get slot in raids.
    Think it will get better/balance out/switch, or stay the same come Wrath and DK's and OP Pallys?

5. GM's sleeping or what? "cough" EXPLOIT "cough"... he just show clearly exploits with buff stacking.

6. Think it will get better/balance out/switch, or stay the same come Wrath and DK's and OP Pallys?
    well thinking doesnt costs anything so it aint bad to think so ^_^
    but yea, i have seen ret palladins who dont even know, what is HOP !

7. Probably because no one cares about pvp.

8. Probably because no one cares about pvp.
    ^ No reason to give a **** since there is no reasonable pvp gear to be had, honor rates are complete shiat (no CTA and low rates) and only way to actually get honor is via city raiding :P That's why so many run PVE XD

9. ^ No reason to give a **** since there is no reasonable pvp gear to be had, honor rates are complete shiat (no CTA and low rates) and only way to actually get honor is via city raiding :P That's why so many run PVE XD
    It was dead for first 30min.
    As i saw,you try to defend few times in row with your guildis. As PvE guild GJ.
    Other horde guilds who call them selfs PvP should delete them selfs.

10. other horde guilds who call them selfs pvp should delete them selfs.
    agreed !!!

11. Yep, we stood like 1:30 hours, was like 1-2 attack wave per 30 min, after that we got bored and teleported out. We imagined that at this high population will be more challenging. We were in Ogrimmar at lvl 60 and then more ppls defended. Damn i remember back on sargeras (late dead mop realm) wen we were like 2k population and still when we went in ogrimmar we stood only 40-50 min but continuing attack waves, no pause until we got wiped. Those were the good days, same like in old deathwing wotlk, same story.

But i am positive that with lvl 80 ppls will be more interesed in pvp. I cant wait for the wotlk content.

12. Give Horde the Human racial and PvP players may actually play as horde. As it stands there is no reason for a PvP player to care about Ogrimmar, hence no one defending it. There are no horde PvP guilds as well because of the "balanced" racial. I can't see how attacking a city full of PvP noobs and expecting them to fight back is something to be proud about. Every expirienced player knows that they made the game so Horde is the PvE faction, Humans are the PvP one. If you want a challange you can fight in the Gurubashi arena maybe ? Anyways have fun, however you can :)

13. Horde have numbers, they always had. About racial, there are trinkets you know? i heard that are now trinkets with 2 min cd, but didnt checked for sure.
    I came orgrimmar like i did in every realm i played to do world pvp, to fight vs double numbers then i bring. World pvp is not fair, never gona be fair, but if u survive in this unfair competition, well that thing makes you feel good. Its just pvp stuffs.

123 ... Last