1. Warsong died? Nah bro, It was Resurrected

Last night there was a rape party near Stormwind City. Dont belive me? Everything was normal and typical in the city, but suddenly a huge groupe of cows, bones and gays jumped from a nearest forest and start fight with Every Man for Himself nerds, even The King died during that attack.

START:

WHERE ARE NERDS?

HOW ARE YOU MR. KING?

AFTERPARTY

P.S. This topic isnt a troll post, I want to prove that Warsong have some nice players in Horde, who are playing this game for fun, with passion for MMO aspect. Just a random info. There was a 31 player online last night. On low populated server, and server where Alliance is mainly aceppted because of trinket. We are proud to have you guys!

2. speaking from bg experience horde players are the worst,

either multiboxing (since last few days this cancer started, either 3894893 boomkins or 394893 elementals, so much fun on bg's for everyone, and look at them screens, them boomkins) im so proud of your 443435x starfalls.

either cheating (some kind of invisible potion abuse where ppl are just... invisible, and carry flags, never seen alliance do that tho)

or just beaing gay (yay lets take 38489234 healers and a blood dk hello alice)

so much passion so much skill

and who the fk cares bout the king :)

ps tho i envy the fact u can get organised
    Edited: November 22, 2015

3. speaking from bg experience horde players are the worst,

either multiboxing (since last few days this cancer started, either 3894893 boomkins or 394893 elementals, so much fun on bg's for everyone, and look at them screens, them boomkins) im so proud of your 443435x starfalls.

either cheating (some kind of invisible potion abuse where ppl are just... invisible, and carry flags, never seen alliance do that tho)

or just beaing gay (yay lets take 38489234 healers and a blood dk hello alice)

so much passion so much skill

and who the fk cares bout the king :)

ps tho i envy the fact u can get organised
    you can do it better, cry more plz

4. ok tears, tears, tears you can brag better about getting a grp of organised ppl alongside multiboxers and pwning some random ppl :)

just sayin like it is :)

5. ok tears, tears, tears you can brag better about getting a grp of organised ppl alongside multiboxers and pwning some random ppl :)

just sayin like it is :)
    i was multiboxer of this whole raid, u r ok now? eyes are dry now? good

6. it could be jesus himself, tears are falling down, lemme cry some more while I read about passion and being proud cos its so touching k? good

7. you can do it better, cry more plz

Speaking of skills... Yeh... a Warrior and a Shadow Priest raped some hordes including the #allmightyalice like it was more like 2v5 or more and yes there wasnt many ppl online and after me and that priest raped them more alliance came so Alice needed a group of like 10 ppl to push us back i went offline cuz got some stuffs like school but yeah anyway hordes can organise to have fun i admit it... BUT STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE ALLIANCE. Not saying we are better... Ok fine we are better cuz of 1 trinket... Jk its all about the SKILLS... But what skills in a broken pvp server... Here are some facts: we are better, we might not be cooler, but who cares, well i do in a matter of fact i like hordes they are a bit cooler and fun but for serious plays i just love Alliance i love the human class, how it moves, strikes and other stuffs dont forget the trinket ;) Idk if you understand that with those actions you are provoking others and me to be salty on horde... 1 advice... No one cares about what you did or for what uou did it.. If you want to kill some afks or some ungeared ppl or do 25v1 idc but dont provoke me to crush you cuz i can (sry i am still salty, but you know what i mean) we can get a groups organise em and kick your asses too and you know it, we have done it but we havent or atleast i havent seen anyone swags with that cuz we know its ez pz.. Pce.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

8. Nah bro, that was just a random spike in players coming from break :P
    It's gonna be another office day when a few people are on as it were consecutively.

9. We gonna come and rape ally almost every weekend. Cya there :*

10. We gonna come and rape ally almost every weekend. Cya there :*
    And you will fail :) or should i say fall...

11. And you will fail :) or should i say fall...
    We never did

12. Well Fineeeee

As all warsong players know there is atleast 2x more alliance players than horde right? Whenever I log to warsong I see 49+ ally and max 25 horde online (sadly). Tho only Resurrected guild is doing raids,none else. We r only ones to do FTH raid or just random "Clearing The Stormwind".It is PVP realm,so stop arguing about getting killed,its open pvp right? If anyone have problem with pvp than he should go to PVE server and chill in peace. Cheerz to All!

13. As an arena realm, the old warsong with 1k+ people online and 3s queues all the time is dead, most likely forever. Now this thing whatever it is, resurrected or reanimated or w/e is a mere shadow of the glory the server used to have. There like no skilled horde players atm and most of the skilled ally players are leaving too. At least horde has organized some guilds otherwise they would never win a single BG even.
    The only thing that can bring back some skilled players on bot sides is implementing AT-core, which however wont happen anytime soon, because all the attention of the staff is about Lordaeron and they wont work on Warsong untill Lordaeron is 100% working, which will take em years to achieve in the best case scenario.
    It is nice to see that there are still people is this resurrected and barely alive realm who can organize themselves, but please, do not lie to yourselves - there is none of the old skill left here.

14. As an arena realm, the old warsong with 1k+ people online and 3s queues all the time is dead, most likely forever. Now this thing whatever it is, resurrected or reanimated or w/e is a mere shadow of the glory the server used to have. There like no skilled horde players atm and most of the skilled ally players are leaving too. At least horde has organized some guilds otherwise they would never win a single BG even.
    The only thing that can bring back some skilled players on bot sides is implementing AT-core, which however wont happen anytime soon, because all the attention of the staff is about Lordaeron and they wont work on Warsong untill Lordaeron is 100% working, which will take em years to achieve in the best case scenario.
    It is nice to see that there are still people is this resurrected and barely alive realm who can organize themselves, but please, do not lie to yourselves - there is none of the old skill left here.
    Pick any unskilled member of Resurrected and duel him

123 ... Last