1. Pick any unskilled member of Resurrected and duel him
    Which says a lot about your concept of pvp skill... Duels....

2. I don't know why you guys don't just transfer to neltharion where there is a much bigger pvp scene and well much more to do on the server

3. I don't know why you guys don't just transfer to neltharion where there is a much bigger pvp scene and well much more to do on the server
    You cant tfer chars Warsong -> Neltharion

4. I don't know why you guys don't just transfer to neltharion where there is a much bigger pvp scene and well much more to do on the server
    Would love to do it.. Unfortunately we can't. :(
    Btw that wouldn't be a challenge or too much fun to pwn clickers :(

5. Would love to do it.. Unfortunately we can't. :(
    Btw that wouldn't be a challenge or too much fun to pwn clickers :(
    Once you get past 2.4k its actually fun. Most of the clickers can't even get 2k...if you know who I mean :^)

6. Which says a lot about your concept of pvp skill... Duels....
    You are right... Those hordes always say "duel" they never said arena and they dont admit that SKILL is earned in arenas NOT in some ******ed duels....

7. @H@H@H@ IM DYING PLS STAHP.
    Are you going to do the same thing every single night to prove that warsong is still alive?
    warsong is fkn dead, deal with it already.

8. @H@H@H@ IM DYING PLS STAHP.
    Are you going to do the same thing every single night to prove that warsong is still alive?
    warsong is fkn dead, deal with it already.
    True story. A desperate try which does nothing but add even more shame to fate of this realm.

9. You cant tfer chars Warsong -> Neltharion
    On a serious note it really shouldn't matter, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to look at the realm information and see that warsong is dying ... Many people have left and neltharion is very slowly dying as well. I think it would overall be best for the players of warsong to just start a new toon and level on neltharion ... It is a x7 server you can level quite fast... There is lots of pvp action on neltharion ... Alliance slightly more dominate but not as lopsided as warsong and horde has a fighting chance and it's more competitive ... Arena wise it's different but well the queues would satisfy most ... World pvp is much more viable ... Queuing bgs isn't an issue ... Guilds do RBGs on neltharion don't know if Warsong even does RBGs here and even though most are only interested in PvP you have other things to do which you aren't restricted to in warsong you can PvE, make new friends and what not.

What's the point of playing on a almost dead server regardless of gear? I mean I don't see Warmane advertising new players to join the server and on the forums it dosent seem like Warmane cares much about the warsong community or cata community as a whole.

I think warsong players coming to neltharion would benefit both the players of neltharion and warsong but that's just my opinion.

Here are two recruitment threads of both alliance and horde of which I believe are the best overall pvp guilds on neltharion if you are indeed interested in coming over

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-more-PvPers!

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-is-recruiting
    Edited: November 26, 2015

10. I have a character, member of Resurrected, mate. And although 1v1 is not the measurement of skill, I have dueled guild mates, and of course I picked an unskilled member, since there were not any skilled. The funniest duel was when I was first accepted and your blood dk GL lost 1v1 vs a melee (the test duel).

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying your guild is full of noobs, there are a lot of decent people, but that is not the skill and challenge I am talking about.
    And I am thankful to the guild cuz without it, Horde would not win a single BG at all.

What I tried to say in my previous post was that there are neither population, not challenge left in the realm right now - the only true resurrection will be implementing AT core but it wont happen anytime soon.

11. Hah, a lot of nerds take this topic too serious. That's funny. We all know that Warsong is dead. I played on Warsong when it was on 4.0.6. when 3vs3 que instantly pop up. Good old times.

So I want to say that topic is created with one goal: To attract old players who are still following Warsong forum, to start playing again for fun, not for grinding op pve items and raiting on broken realm, good luck for everyone who go for raiting, but I am not one of them.

P.S. Special regards to skilled bone linked and no kaled rogues, nice skills, hf with them.

12. Which says a lot about your concept of pvp skill... Duels....
    Duels are part of pvp; letters of a word or words in a sentence. If you cant win someone in duel, at least don't call him 'unskilled', that was the point. Anyway, find arena partner and do open world arena vs team from Resurrected. They will kick your *** anywhere anytime and yet they will never call u 'noob' or 'unskilled'. We play for fun and we do just fine. And how can you say that 'my concept of pvp skill is just duel'? Resurrected is the guild with awesome teamwork; in battlegrounds, arenas and open world pvp!

13. Duels are part of pvp; letters of a word or words in a sentence. If you cant win someone in duel, at least don't call him 'unskilled', that was the point. Anyway, find arena partner and do open world arena vs team from Resurrected. They will kick your *** anywhere anytime and yet they will never call u 'noob' or 'unskilled'. We play for fun and we do just fine. And how can you say that 'my concept of pvp skill is just duel'? Resurrected is the guild with awesome teamwork; in battlegrounds, arenas and open world pvp! ]
    So funny that you guys think that "teamwork" makes you "good" while you are backpedaling so hard and clicking 80% of your spells.
    You guys are nowhere near compare to a pro retail PVP guild... Of course you overestimate yourself.. You only play against the same low teams / players over and over again, don't even have the chance to face new teams there.
    There is no shame to be a casual player who plays for fun, but stop this divinization please. This only makes you look ridiculous.
    Edited: November 26, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

14. So funny that you guys think that "teamwork" makes you "good" while you are backpedaling so hard and clicking 80% of your spells.
    You guys are nowhere near compare to a pro retail PVP guild... Of course you overestimate yourself.. You only play against the same low teams / players over and over again, don't even have the chance to face new teams there.
    There is no shame to be a casual player who plays for fun, but stop this divinization please. This only makes you look ridiculous.
    Pick a partner for arena and find me, If u dont wanna, shat up u *****.

First 1234 Last