1. Pick a partner for arena and find me, If u dont wanna, shat up u *****.
    what is your in-game nickname?

2. Thank you. Now it is obvious from your profile what I was talking about.

3. Thank you. Now it is obvious from your profile what I was talking about.
    U re ok, at least u re not so negative like some people

4. Pick a partner for arena and find me, If u dont wanna, shat up u *****.
    Be carefull what you wish for... Alliance cannot be stopped... You are not the half of the skill that you think you have if you think you can easilly beat Alliance... The only thing i see in those ******ed videos from Ressurected that are posted here is bunch of organised ******s vs afk alliance So gg gg gg for beating somw afk dudes as they dont even fight back it must require supreme skills and next level communication and next generation teamwork... Here is 1 fact no one can deny no horde can beat a skilled alliance team and whdn i say skilled i mean atleast 2,3 - 2,4K+ team beat em and then talk about skills... Also i meaned not just beat em once u gotta go that rating too... Oh u cant... No horde can.. Its soo bad to be a Horde... (I want to apoligise fir being rude) pce

5. Duels are part of pvp; letters of a word or words in a sentence. If you cant win someone in duel, at least don't call him 'unskilled', that was the point. Anyway, find arena partner and do open world arena vs team from Resurrected. They will kick your *** anywhere anytime and yet they will never call u 'noob' or 'unskilled'. We play for fun and we do just fine. And how can you say that 'my concept of pvp skill is just duel'? Resurrected is the guild with awesome teamwork; in battlegrounds, arenas and open world pvp!

I guess you are asking me to organize an "open world arena match" because you already know we couldn't meet each other above that 2,2k mmr you are struggling so much to reach. Not to mention that I'm quite sure your guild mates would ambush us just to show everyone your incredible "teamwork". I used to have a lot of fun playing in this realm. It hurts me to see which kind of world pvp role-playing heroes now inhabit this wasteland.

6. I guess you are asking me to organize an "open world arena match" because you already know we couldn't meet each other above that 2,2k mmr you are struggling so much to reach. Not to mention that I'm quite sure your guild mates would ambush us just to show everyone your incredible "teamwork". I used to have a lot of fun playing in this realm. It hurts me to see which kind of world pvp role-playing heroes now inhabit this wasteland.
    I play demonology for fun and with that spec its hard to reach above 2.2k, i did it only once and never again. It hurts me to see what kind of jerks inhabit this planet Earth.
    Edited: November 27, 2015

7. Be carefull what you wish for... Alliance cannot be stopped... You are not the half of the skill that you think you have if you think you can easilly beat Alliance... The only thing i see in those ******ed videos from Ressurected that are posted here is bunch of organised ******s vs afk alliance So gg gg gg for beating somw afk dudes as they dont even fight back it must require supreme skills and next level communication and next generation teamwork... Here is 1 fact no one can deny no horde can beat a skilled alliance team and whdn i say skilled i mean atleast 2,3 - 2,4K+ team beat em and then talk about skills... Also i meaned not just beat em once u gotta go that rating too... Oh u cant... No horde can.. Its soo bad to be a Horde... (I want to apoligise fir being rude) pce
    RBG is not about factions.. It is all about comps. For example: Boomkin + fire comps can easily dominate hunters / warrior teams.

Sorry for hurting your feelings Methane, i just can't stand people who claim that they are "pros" (also that Tdog hunter) while clicking almost every spell / backpedaling 80% of the time / playing against even worse enemies.. End of discussion..
    But you are having fun, so at the end this is the only thing that matters.
    Edited: November 27, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

8. U re ok, at least u re not so negative like some people
    I have no reason to be negative toward the same guild I have a char into as well, I just wanted to make it clear that I have not yet met a truly skilled guild mate in it, there are few decent of course as well as in every other guild. And although alliance have more skilled players, their skill is also significantly dropped.

Funniest thing is that what would resurrect the server and bring the skilled players back - AT core - will kill the guilds, including Resurrected

9. Funniest thing is that what would resurrect the server and bring the skilled players back - AT core - will kill the guilds, including Resurrected
    I don't think so. Guilds have always existed even in the old AT realm and there are many of them on Blackrock. Of course there is no real need to join a guild when you play in a full pvp realm focused around the arena system but still they are a useful way to look for partners, especially those coming from your same country.

10. I have a character, member of Resurrected, mate. And although 1v1 is not the measurement of skill, I have dueled guild mates, and of course I picked an unskilled member, since there were not any skilled. The funniest duel was when I was first accepted and your blood dk GL lost 1v1 vs a melee (the test duel).

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying your guild is full of noobs, there are a lot of decent people, but that is not the skill and challenge I am talking about.
    And I am thankful to the guild cuz without it, Horde would not win a single BG at all.

What I tried to say in my previous post was that there are neither population, not challenge left in the realm right now - the only true resurrection will be implementing AT core but it wont happen anytime soon.
    Did u ever saw I beat ppl in duel test? I thnk no and there is reason why,so pls if u want real duel its fine for me :D

11. I think u guys should see that this page is made just for fun,we didnt want to offend anyone,just had some fun as always,its all game anyway. And if u talk about skills,pls.....Some of us has real life u know,not much focus on some random game,I play WoW to chill with some nice ppl there,not to prove "skills" or whatever.

12. I think u guys should see that this page is made just for fun,we didnt want to offend anyone,just had some fun as always,its all game anyway. And if u talk about skills,pls.....Some of us has real life u know,not much focus on some random game,I play WoW to chill with some nice ppl there,not to prove "skills" or whatever.
    We were talking why the realm is dead - because it does not have the skilled players it used to have and there is no challenge in it anymore!

The Methane guy tried to say that there are such players in our guild which is completely untrue - thats why I brought up the duel, and no - you cant beat me with backpedaling blood dk even if you try, but thats ok, you said it yourself - you dont care about this random game. That was NOT the point, there will always be ppl like you playing the game,
    the point was that the realm is dead and not resurrected cuz the players who offered challenge are gone. Period.

13. Guys , before Warmane (merging), Molten had bigger population on Warsong. Once Molten merged with AT, suddenly AT players left. Ok, maybe they did left but what about those Molten players who used to play on Warsong before merging? You cant say that the AT players are the only reason why Warsong has low population now. Warsong existed long before merging with AT.

14. Guys , before Warmane (merging), Molten had bigger population on Warsong. Once Molten merged with AT, suddenly AT players left. Ok, maybe they did left but what about those Molten players who used to play on Warsong before merging? You cant say that the AT players are the only reason why Warsong has low population now. Warsong existed long before merging with AT.
    Yes the most skilled and conscious Molten Warsong players left too.

First 1234 Last