1. Yes the most skilled and conscious Molten Warsong players left too.
    That makes no sense. Why they left?

2. That makes no sense. Why they left?
    Because there was no Warsong few months before the merge, after Molten wiped the databases. There was only Nelth so people alrdy had started characters there with the free gear bonus after the wipe, or just changed the server.

3. Because there was no Warsong few months before the merge, after Molten wiped the databases. There was only Nelth so people alrdy had started characters there with the free gear bonus after the wipe, or just changed the server.
    Yes, but you practically said that only skilled players did that while all unskilled came back to Warsong.... Wtf ???

4. Yes, but you practically said that only skilled players did that while all unskilled came back to Warsong.... Wtf ???
    Even if there were skilled players too, that came back after the merge and the recreation of Warsong, the population started droping even more till now its barely 300. They also left because there is no fixes here, nor the promised At core.

5. Even if there were skilled players too, that came back after the merge and the recreation of Warsong, the population started droping even more till now its barely 300. They also left because there is no fixes here, nor the promised At core.
    The population of Warsong before merging was much bigger than today. From the Molten player point of view, the lack of AT core is no reason for leaving. Compared to the "old Warsong", "new Warsong" has more fixes. Whoever liked playing on "old Warsong" would never leave just because AT core was not introduced. AT core is maybe the reason for your complaints, but is definitevly NOT the reason for the decline of Molten population on Warsong. Before merging, Molten players were the only Warsong players, not AT players... Maybe they just left cause Warmane made Blackrock. Molten never had pure PvP WotLK server before. As for AT players, I understand that they don't like Warsong, but they were not part of it anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, let it be AT core. As long as Warsong lives.
    Edited: December 14, 2015

6. The population of Warsong before merging was much bigger than today. From the Molten player point of view, the lack of AT core is no reason for leaving. Compared to the "old Warsong", "new Warsong" has more fixes. Whoever liked playing on "old Warsong" would never leave just because AT core was not introduced. AT core is maybe the reason for your complaints, but is definitevly NOT the reason for the decline of Molten population on Warsong. Before merging, Molten players were the only in Warsong, not AT players... Maybe they just left cause Warmane made Blackrock. Molten never had pure PvP WotLK server before. As for AT players, I understand that they don't like Warsong, but they were not part of it anyway.

There were many players playing on both realms before the merge. Some of them, even the most skilled ones, used to play on Warsong just because it was the most populated cataclysm pvp realm but still the population was dragging a lot in the last months before the merge. This realm has never been able to reach the same peaks we have witnessed two or three years ago. Many players started to leave because they couldn't suffer the large amount of bugs affecting the gameplay and the incredible usage of the broken pve gear (mostly weapons and trinkets). Tons of threads have been opened and closed on the forum, where a lot of veterans players pointed a lot of good suggestions to increase the realm population but they have never been listened by the staff. With the new Warmane administration and the consecutive merge of the realm with AT many of them thought that we could finally see all those promises become true but it never happened. The staff have announced the introduction of the AT core which could at least fix many of the bugs but now it seems to be just another unaccomplished promise and most of the players have lost the faith.

7. The population of Warsong before merging was much bigger than today. From the Molten player point of view, the lack of AT core is no reason for leaving. Compared to the "old Warsong", "new Warsong" has more fixes. Whoever liked playing on "old Warsong" would never leave just because AT core was not introduced. AT core is maybe the reason for your complaints, but is definitevly NOT the reason for the decline of Molten population on Warsong. Before merging, Molten players were the only in Warsong, not AT players... Maybe they just left cause Warmane made Blackrock. Molten never had pure PvP WotLK server before. As for AT players, I understand that they don't like Warsong, but they were not part of it anyway.

I brought up multiple factors, each of them reducing the population more and more, like not only the lack of development, or the bugs, but that also people lost all old Warsong characters and started chars on Nelth, because there was no Warsong at all in the start of Warmane, etc etc.
    If you have any more questions just reread my previous posts, I feel like I am explaining things to a person with intelligence below average.

8. I brought up multiple factors, each of them reducing the population more and more, like not only the lack of development, or the bugs, but that also people lost all old Warsong characters and started chars on Nelth, because there was no Warsong at all in the start of Warmane, etc etc.
    If you have any more questions just reread my previous posts, I feel like I am explaining things to a person with intelligence below average.
    Dont do that, I will quote u later on

9. I brought up multiple factors, each of them reducing the population more and more, like not only the lack of development, or the bugs, but that also people lost all old Warsong characters and started chars on Nelth, because there was no Warsong at all in the start of Warmane, etc etc.
    This is what you have said:

Yes the most skilled and conscious Molten Warsong players left too.
    And after my comment "Why they left?", you said:

Even if there were skilled players too, that came back after the merge and the recreation of Warsong, the population started droping even more till now its barely 300. They also left because there is no fixes here, nor the promised At core.
    So now, once I've said that skilled Molten players have nothing to do with the complaints about "AT" core, you write:

I brought up multiple factors, each of them reducing the population more and more, like not only the lack of development, or the bugs, but that also people lost all old Warsong characters and started chars on Nelth, because there was no Warsong at all in the start of Warmane, etc etc.
    Why tha fuk then did u devide Molten players to skilled and unskilled and said that only unskilled came back? What supports that claim, ough smart one?

And ofc, just like any other jacka ss, you need to say smthng like:

You re nothing more than just another pumpas jerk.
    Edited: December 14, 2015

First ... 234