1. LF an active PvP guild during 5pm+ realm time

Casual and experienced player LF an active PvP guild during the evening hours realm time. I have 400+ sham/war/druid/dk. Would like to find a guild of equal experienced and geared players thats active in the later realm hours to run some BGs and arenas with.

Hit me back if you have any questions or add me on skype : pazasx

2. if bgs /arenas is what you are looking for

Alliance : Infected
    Horde : Fatality

Both are quite active run premades daily have some players in the top bracket and run some casual DS if that interests you as well

Honourable mentions

Alliance: anarchy inc/ solstice / shock / lights out
    Horde: jinxed / red riding hood / cannibals
    Edited: November 22, 2015

3. More or less, just looking for something active around 5pm-10pm realm time. Solo queing is becoming rather painful haha.

4. More or less, just looking for something active around 5pm-10pm realm time. Solo queing is becoming rather painful haha.
    Well if you are alliance you can contact Kaspi or one of his officers, if you are horde you can contact myself (tdotsavage) , horribull, or grinder
    Edited: November 22, 2015

5. you can contact myself (tdotsvage)
    Dont you mean Tdotsavage?

6. Dont you mean Tdotsavage?
    I have no idea what you are talking about

7. I have no idea what you are talking about
    Now u got it :D

8. I am currently on horde but willing to play either faction. I think i was in your previous guild, Tdot. Ragemachinex Sham/War

9. Casual and experienced player LF an active PvP guild during the evening hours realm time. I have 400+ sham/war/druid/dk. Would like to find a guild of equal experienced and geared players thats active in the later realm hours to run some BGs and arenas with.

Hit me back if you have any questions or add me on skype : pazasx
    I would suggest Cannibals over fatality if you went horde. Agree with infected for ally.

10. I would suggest Cannibals over fatality if you went horde. Agree with infected for ally.
    You wish to "suggest" but can't give any explanation as to why? I think that's a biased suggestion right there.

Cannibals is a arena guild and well last time I checked top 2 horde teams in 2s bracket are in fatality if you wish to say they are better I beat a cannibals team on my capping disc priest which I'm relatively new to the class

Fatality does daily premade and double premade

Fatality does RBGs a good few times a month vs our good friends anarchy, shock and sometimes infected

Fatality does world pvp - we have a multiboxer that invades SW everyday and are making an effort to help guildies get ally leaders achievement weekly

And by far OP asked for an active guild Fatality has 15+ people on during that specific time compared to well Cannibals 3 online

On top of that we casually do DS 10 and as a guild we have 7/8 progress not bad for a PvP guild

Now let's see cannibals is an arenas guild dosent have any top horde members on the bracket currently, rarely does premades, has no interest in world pvp, has no interest in DS, and rarely does RBGs

Hmmm decisions ... Decisions ... Tough one there.

11. You wish to "suggest" but can't give any explanation as to why? I think that's a biased suggestion right there.

Cannibals is a arena guild and well last time I checked top 2 horde teams in 2s bracket are in fatality if you wish to say they are better I beat a cannibals team on my capping disc priest which I'm relatively new to the class
    Top horde team actually has a guy from my guild in it:>

12. You wish to "suggest" but can't give any explanation as to why? I think that's a biased suggestion right there.

Fatality does daily premade and double premade

Fatality does RBGs a good few times a month vs our good friends anarchy, shock and sometimes infected

Fatality does world pvp - we have a multiboxer that invades SW everyday and are making an effort to help guildies get ally leaders achievement weekly

And by far OP asked for an active guild Fatality has 15+ people on during that specific time compared to well Cannibals 3 online

On top of that we casually do DS 10 and as a guild we have 7/8 progress not bad for a PvP guild

Now let's see cannibals is an arenas guild dosent have any top horde members on the bracket currently, rarely does premades, has no interest in world pvp, has no interest in DS, and rarely does RBGs

Hmmm decisions ... Decisions ... Tough one there.
    With a leader like you in the guild? You're right, it isn't tough at all.