1. [Horde] Warlock 409 LF PvE guild

Hello, as the title says I am currently looking into returning to World of Warcraft, after quite a long break, so let me introduce myself and state some important information that might make me sound a bit interesting...

About Me:

My name is Jesper i'm 21 years old and I currently live in Denmark. At the moment, I'm studying when i'm finished with that, i might go to the university and study god knows what...

My previous raiding experience:

Well, i started in TBC as a casual raider, i just raided Karazhan, Zul'aman and 2 bosses downed in Tempets Keep. That really didnt change early in Wrath of the Lich King, until Ulduar released, and i started to progress as a protection warrior, after that, i began to understand what it felt like, to actually progress on fights that no one has encountered before. Then Totc came out, i cleard it on both normal and heroic, and continued into icecrown Citadel, and cleard the first wing at day 1, with a guild called Chemical on Tarren-Mill as Horde. Then i moved to Chamber of Aspects to join a guild, where we downed Lich King 10m normal, and after that, i sort of lost my pashion for the game. So i took a break and started to play some other games. After some time, i started to play on private servers, just for ****s and giggles at first, but later on, i went on the bigger servers where the boss mechanics actually worked, like ***, Molten Wow etc. On ***, i played as holy/protection paladin, where i cleard icc HC on 10m, and on Molten (Lorderon and Ragnaros), i played as a Boomkin (Boombirds), and got Light of Dawn. When Cataclysm was released, i played as a god forsaken death knight, for a very short period, and came back when Firelands got released, and started to progress in there on Draenor with a guild called Malevolence as Holy Paladin, we got 6/7 in there, and i decided to take another break.. I then came back when Dragon Soul came out, and joined a guild with a friend of mine, and to be honest, it was the worst guild experience i've ever had. I had nightmares when i slept, because it was so bad, not joking.. So i went back to Malevolence, and started to progress through out Dragon Soul with them, and once we've cleard it, we just went back to Firelands to get Firelord, and back to BWD, BoT and Totfw to get the titles and achivements from there. Mist of Pandaria got released, i reached level 90, and the expansion was just horrible in my opinion.. So i left, and came back again at season 14, and started to PvP. I managed to get 2.3 in 3v3, 2k in 2v2 and 2.2 in RBG, so i didnt do any PvE in MoP, at all... So when Warlods of Draenor came out, i stopped at that point aswell.

Some of my guild history:

As i stated before, i've been a casual player for a long long time, so the amount of guilds i've been in, is uncountable... But the guilds of note, is firstly the guild i raided with in Ulduar, i can't remember the name of the guild nor what my warrior was called back then, so no way i can found out!
    Chemical on Tarren-Mill, and i simply got kicked for underperforming, since it was the first semi-hardcore raiding guild i joined, so it was a whole new envoirment for me, and i wasnt really ready for it.
    The guild i joined with a friend of mine on Chamber of Aspects, was called Curse.
    Now for Malevolence, which i raided with the most in Cataclysm, it was probably the best guild i've been in, the envoirment was really good, the raiding team was good and solid, but i just didnt like MoP. So when i came back to MoP, when i started to PvP i went on Outland and joined a PvP guild called TRY HARDS, which i'm still a member of on my paladin, but still level 90...

If any of the above sounded like something you could use in your guild, feel free to contact me!

My in-game name is Gadget (Inspector Gadget)

And since i won't be very active on the forum, you're free to add my skype if i ain't online at the point

My skype is: Gaaaarn
    Edited: January 10, 2016

2. Hey man! Its me Malachor the one u spoke today with. Basically sry for afk so much just wasnt good time. Long story short contact me in game if you would like to raid with us. Or any other person from "Vengeance" guild and say Malachor said to invite you :D