1. Major bug... my character is flying through walls and everything

Help. After doing some quest in Blade's Edge (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10525/vision-guide), my character got bugged somehow. Every time I relog, I'm automatically flying through everything to the same place where the quest was taking me. Happened twice in Outland; I hearthstoned back to Orgrimmar, guess what? Now I'm flying through entire Kalimdor. It keeps going west a lot till I fall down and die. Logging in again doesn't help, it sends me to Barrens and the flying starts again!

I made a ticket but no response so far.

Character name: Fragma

2. I received a response on my ticket saying I should use unstuck. I already tried that. Unstucking doesn't help. When I log in again, it starts flying again. Right now I managed to get to Blades Edge again and play normally, but the next time I relog, it will happen again.

3. have you managed to finish that quest? ( the quest that somehow bugged you)
    have you tried to die?
    try to die and log out while in spirit, then log in ( to see if you will fly around again)
    try to successfully enter in a Battleground ( que Random bgs, sometimes people do twinky bgs)
    try to enter in a dungeon, log out while still inside and see what happens when you log in

Delete WDB inside Cache folder anytime you log-out/close wow
    Edited: November 23, 2015

4. have you managed to finish that quest? ( the quest that somehow bugged you)
    have you tried to die?
    try to die and log out while in spirit, then log in ( to see if you will fly around again)
    try to successfully enter in a Battleground ( que Random bgs, sometimes people do twinky bgs)
    try to enter in a dungeon, log out while still inside and see what happens when you log in

Delete WDB inside Cache folder anytime you log-out/close wow

Holy crap the dungeon thing did it! Thank you so much! Lot more helpful than these absent GMs :)