1. Where is my account?

Hello,

I've been playing on molten-wow before and donated over $500 on my account. Stopped playing 1 year ago and came back. Saw that molten-wow became Warmane. But, where is my account? I had VIP status and a lot of currency on my account.
    Old account name: bagda391
    I still have the e-mails from when I created my account back on 5/4/2013

Best regards,
    Bogdan-Andrei Bagdasar.

2. you had 8 months where you could recover your account, it's not longer possible to do so.

3. I see that the first post was in June this year. So it's not been 8 months yet.

4. I'm not too sure the order of things, but maybe try writing a post in "Contact Community Manager" and "Contact QA"(Quality assurance)
    Then if I were in your shoes I would message Proterean, and tell him your situation and say you've posted in those subforums

Both of the places you need to write to are right here under the support Q/A

EDIT:
    Just looked and I guess you just click on it and send them PM's, I'd go ahead and message the leaders of the groups, and then extras if youd like as well, up to you.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

5. I see that the first post was in June this year. So it's not been 8 months yet.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lten-Union-FAQ <<< post is from Feb of this year. there was at least 7, but i believe 8 months where you could recover. either way staff have said it's no longer possible.

6. When I paid $500 the ToS said clearly that my account will remain in database. I am waiting for staff reply...

7. Characters were lost earlier this year. We allowed players to recover their accounts in the following months, however now it is no longer possible.

8. I am waiting for head staff to answer. What is happening here is a violation of the website's own ToS...I paid for something that was not delivered as described.

9. I am waiting for head staff to answer. What is happening here is a violation of the website's own ToS...I paid for something that was not delivered as described.
    the database was stolen. meaning no one kept their characters. the most we recovered was our account with some vote points and coins. your no different than the rest of us.

10. It was molten-wow ToS you quoting this is Warmane now just saying ;)

11. Was stolen by who? Can you be more explicit?

12. I don't know all the details as i wasn't active when it happened. but what i remember reading was that Hermes (the one Kaer handed things over to when he left) basically took the database and ran. there's probably more to it than that, but that's why we all lost our characters.

13. That is Molten's problem not mine. I invested money in this. And you can't "take a database" and run. I have my own Linux server and I do programming so I know how a website+ wow server work. There should be backups of that database.

14. That is Molten's problem not mine. I invested money in this. And you can't "take a database" and run. I have my own Linux server and I do programming so I know how a website+ wow server work. There should be backups of that database.
    if there were backups do you think everyone would have had to start over? your characters are lost, and you can't recover your account anymore. deal with it.