1. 2H or Dualwield for frost?

I'm sure someone has asked this question already in the forum but I can't seem to find it. What is better for frost dk two handed or dual wield? And what dps should I be doing at 385 ilvl?

2. I have been playing DW since Cata and it has always worked for me but i have the same question since i get a lot of people asking me this ( i am currently playing DW PVP ) but i did see some people saying 2H is better but according to official guides they are a lot the same but if DW is bugged here i do not know , I would also like if some one could answer this :)

3. You should NEVER DPS as 2h.... Ever.

DW Frost is how it's played for the better DPS, it's not bugged IDK where you even came up with this conclusion.

4. The reason I asked is because people in game have so divided thoughts about. Some complain that dual is bad and some say that two handed is bad. I'm going to switch to dual wield because it feels like the dps is much lower with 2H.

5. The reason I asked is because people in game have so divided thoughts about. Some complain that dual is bad and some say that two handed is bad. I'm going to switch to dual wield because it feels like the dps is much lower with 2H.
    The people who play 2h are just stupid, read too many MOP guides or have no understanding how how to effectively DPS.