1. Just another qq thread, you all will say...

Ok, so this realm is almost unplayable these days, and not (only) because of technical issues....
    There are just too many hackers, cheaters, exploiters, scammers...
    As a forum user said in another post, we are already tired of reporting because the bans are just too short or even non-existent for most of these players, which use their dirty cheats in peace and also laugh in our face.
    I don't need to post any evidence although i got loads of screenshots, you all know how is the situation in the realm atm.
    What i would like to see is more readiness and awareness from gms when it comes to reporting players (i guess they don't need 1 million reports for the same player to be convinced that he is a cheater) and also more severe bans.

P.S. I don't like to post on forums but i just had to say these.

2. As a forum user said in another post, we are already tired of reporting because the bans are just too short.
    That was me I think :D lol

but yea, i'd start reporting again if ban durations were worth the effort.

3. That is actually correct. 5 day ban for hacking or afk-ing in BGs is way to low (idk how much time is for scamming).
    I even spoke with some PvE players from very "respective" guilds and he told me that almost every guild is hacking in dungeons and raids cuz bosses sometimes gets buggy and thats the only way to beat em. That was my only attempt of PvE on Frostwolf. Back to PvP - same situation. Hackers in Bgs, ppl with bots avoiding afk kick, exploiters... very bad situation. Did some reports, idk if they were banned or not but for what? 5 day ban? They even laugh how silly this is. "5 day ban? hahaha i hack whole day got 10 pieces of gear, u *uck hahaha..." etc.
    We need better punishment. 30 days for hack and whole gear removed. Same for exploiters, scammers and boters buz honestly i dont want to play with em, not even a single game.
    Ppl who report should also get some reward. Yes reward. That would be very encouraging for them and very scary for hackers and other malicious players.

4. rewards would be nice, but i don't see how it would work. say 20 people reported same exact hacker, they should all get reward? lol. can't give it to only first one, cuz it would discourage the slower people from reporting. i don't think we should get reward for reporting. knowing i got some ahole banned for a long time is reward enough for me lol.

i think 30 days even is too short. in 1 month time, it takes me to get full tyr from bg's. if i use bot, i could get that in few days. hackers should get 1/3/6/year/life ban depending on what kind of hack, where [ie: pvp hackers ruin other's game play, so it should be longer then say.. a level botter]. repeat offenses also should increase ban duration. etc. but 1 month would be good for bare minimum. but i think pvp botters should be 3 month minimum. even during hermes era, with the long duration bans, we still had a hacker in 1/3 of the bg's.

5. ... even during hermes era, with the long duration bans, we still had a hacker in 1/3 of the bg's.
    Still better then every BG 3 afk boters, 1 hacker and nobrain BG.

6. "and thats the only way to beat em"
    Just today i saw a epic Hackbattle.
    1 Hacker stole the Flag and fly with it in the Air, some guys of my team got so pissed that they start to hack also.
    So we had 2 Flyhackers fight and hunt the other flyhacker, while our team ( and the other Team stand there and watch )

Our Hackers had both 522 ilvl and i told them its not worth....they reply: I dont care for 7 Days Ban, but i want to see this Hacker dead. lol

7. It's not the only reason why server is unplayable and bored.WE NEED MORE CONTENT.Atm at server we have only about 20% working content.Most classes don't work,stats isn't scaling properly,mastery buff stacking is still bugged.Same faction rated bg's isn't working,ignore isn't working ,some basic things isn't working... And we dont get any information about 5.4.8...

8. It was me but anyway, Lordaeron player cap has been tentatively raised to 9,001, now you know why mop is dead :)

9. It was me but anyway, Lordaeron player cap has been tentatively raised to 9,001, now you know why mop is dead :)
    that's a terrible strategy
    make mop as bugless as wotlk and see how you're filling 2-3 servers with 9000+ ppl ... you cant be stuck in the past forever, and here we were stuck in the past for 5 years...time for a change of scenery

10. "and thats the only way to beat em"
    Just today i saw a epic Hackbattle.
    1 Hacker stole the Flag and fly with it in the Air, some guys of my team got so pissed that they start to hack also.
    So we had 2 Flyhackers fight and hunt the other flyhacker, while our team ( and the other Team stand there and watch )

Our Hackers had both 522 ilvl and i told them its not worth....they reply: I dont care for 7 Days Ban, but i want to see this Hacker dead. lol
    lmao... .

11. Server is in terrible state atm... Hackers, afkers, boters in BG-s and game masters ban them for couple days only(most of them don't get caught at all), no one plays arenas, RDF bugged, RF bugged, 70% of content missing and nothing new added for months...
    I hope with 5.4.8 update things are going to change

12. Yea the cheaters don't care about 7 days ban, but my main account is PERMANENT banned for this reason..(result of the account being 'compromised' due to visiting such websites )

13. Whenever they release new hack protection, you will see at least half the server population banned in a single day. This happened with both WotLK and Cata Frostwolf. Seeing this, Molten WoW(at the time) had to reduce the length of bans just so their servers wouldn't become empty. The sheer number of people who cheat is astounding and far beyond what most people might think. We don't think it's so bad because only a handful of these people are brazen and careless enough to use them to spoil battlegrounds or use them in front of other players at all.

For every throw-away instant 90 sock account someone uses to flyhack all the flags in WSG, there are likely 1 thousand other people using them to level up or complete daily quests quickly or solo raid bosses for loot-- all in a manner which is completely inconspicuous to everyone around them unless you too are hacking and following them, watching their every move.

14. Hes right. One time,one leader from good guuild told me,learn to exploite when i lost RBG vs him. He was honest. I left realm cuz of lag in world pvp,dc,hackers,exploites,bugs,no new bgs,nothing.

12 Last