1. Mop is not "Dead".
    It'll be, soon enough

2. who cares about mop! lord cap is 9k now! YAY!

3. It was me but anyway, Lordaeron player cap has been tentatively raised to 9,001, now you know why mop is dead :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik .Srsly warmane ,9k and ONE !

4. this problem you have on final boss in ToT where sometimes port to lei shen doesnt work

5. you have to kill the last two guardians together.

6. Whenever they release new hack protection, you will see at least half the server population banned in a single day. This happened with both WotLK and Cata Frostwolf. Seeing this, Molten WoW(at the time) had to reduce the length of bans just so their servers wouldn't become empty. The sheer number of people who cheat is astounding and far beyond what most people might think. We don't think it's so bad because only a handful of these people are brazen and careless enough to use them to spoil battlegrounds or use them in front of other players at all.

For every throw-away instant 90 sock account someone uses to flyhack all the flags in WSG, there are likely 1 thousand other people using them to level up or complete daily quests quickly or solo raid bosses for loot-- all in a manner which is completely inconspicuous to everyone around them unless you too are hacking and following them, watching their every move.
    and simple solution.. anti hack software = short ban duration. manual bans = long ban durations. as an ex-gm, i'm aware how many ppl hack. i wouldn't be surprised if it's 1/3 of the population. banning all hackers = lesser populated server. letting them run rampant = lesser populated server. a happy medium is banning public hackers perm, or really long. and keeping anti hack software bans short, or just keep it off, except for things that pass a threshold of reducing server performance.

7. It's not the only reason why server is unplayable and bored.WE NEED MORE CONTENT.Atm at server we have only about 20% working content.Most classes don't work,stats isn't scaling properly,mastery buff stacking is still bugged.Same faction rated bg's isn't working,ignore isn't working ,some basic things isn't working... And we dont get any information about 5.4.8...
    Is it just me or are you tring to divert from the real problem ...wich would be :
    "Just today i saw a epic Hackbattle.
    1 Hacker stole the Flag and fly with it in the Air, some guys of my team got so pissed that they start to hack also.
    So we had 2 Flyhackers fight and hunt the other flyhacker, while our team ( and the other Team stand there and watch )

Our Hackers had both 522 ilvl and i told them its not worth....they reply: I dont care for 7 Days Ban, but i want to see this Hacker dead."
    If it is true..THIS would be a the real problem!...even if the rest would work perfectly,at least in PVP what would be the difference if there are ppl who can j**k off on the game's basic rules?

8. I came to the forums today to check on the status of the game after being gone since like April. Now we have a lower population, 1 less server, and almost no new content. Very disappointing. :(

First 12