1. Does such a program for gaming (WoW) exist?

There is tool for multi-boxing, but I was wondering if there is something where it records the players dps/attack pattern and the player can spar with himself if he has another geared toon? For example, you can go HAM on a training dummy, and when you set it to duel your new main and or alt main, it will cycle the attack and or heal patterns and fight you, and since your not controlling it, it will repeat said action if all cds have refreshed or something like that.
    Similar to the effect of racing a ghost in a racing game and so forth. I am curious because I am really getting into/researching multi-boxing and stuff like that.

2. It would be possible to do that using multibox software, just dueling yourself.

3. To do it by multiboxing you would have to press the right keys to control both chars yourself and only macros could help you. Making it completely automated would be botting, which is not allowed here.

4. You're stepping on the red line for being a bot with that idea, sadly. It would be fun but easily abused too

5. Lua Unlocker and Lua Macros 'd the job perfectly.
    Unfortunately, these are not allowed and are considered as hacks, although I've been using them for the last 5 years daily in PVE and PVP... Full auto pve rotations, Kick scripts, vanish blinds deeps, meld spells etc... and yet no one has noticed.

Spoiler: Show
    *cough* I'm *not* joking *cough*

6. I used to record my rotation with the Logitech G15 and the software for it. You could probably do the same with any keyboard/mouse with macro keys and the software to go with it. It would require 2 computers though.