1. [H] Looking for PvE/social guild

So I'm currently looking for a guild that is PvE oriented but tends to organize parties for other things such as PvP related stuff (pre-made RBG's and world PvP) and maybe TBC related raids.
    I've been looking through this sub-forum and most of the PvE oriented guilds look for someone who is already endgame..

I'm a 5'10' undead with operational jaws, missing some eyes but it's really no problem. 5.2 warlock, PvE mostly Hybrid, Demo is situational. Been on Wotlk for 8-9 years now. Usually playing horde, but for the last 2 years was on Ragnaros alliance, guild AdvantGarde, now made a character here on horde as well for good old times sake. Playing on a daily basis, but I have my schedule because of collage and work.

Basically I consider myself an experienced player in PvE, intermediate in warlock PvP and a professional in cooking.

And again, just to clarify, PvE should be the main aspect, but not the only aspect. I really enjoy a good PvP match from which I can learn and the guild should be sociable and open minded for other things than just "when is the next raid gonna be?".

Feel free to ask me anything you wish to know and might help me to find a new home.

Topic can be deleted. Found one.
    Edited: November 28, 2015