1. Pilgrims Bounty

Are they going to fix the Tables etc for this event?

Why implement a World Event if half the things dont work.... is this what Wrath release will be like? Please Fix or dont bother having it.

2. I'm pretty sure that it's not supposed to be active, like all the previous events. It will probably get disabled in a few hours.

3. Yeah, its not supposed to be active
    I disabled the event on Lord

4. It requires Cooking skill 350 to work i think ^_^

5. Gz to all the people that managed to get cooking from 1 to 355 in 10 minutes while this event lasted

6. Gz to all the people that managed to get cooking from 1 to 355 in 10 minutes while this event lasted
    Lordaeron - World's most complete and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Gz to all the people that managed to get cooking from 1 to 355 in 10 minutes while this event lasted
    and we wasted like 1 whole day in lakes to do that ^_^

8. Lordaeron - World's most complete and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well in all due fairness it's possible to level your cooking in this fashion when this event is up on WotLK, so it's not some exploit. The only problem is some people managed to do it and some have to wait a whole year. (Also there's some people with some damn fine food right now)

9. The world events have been ****ty for a long time why would they bother fixing it for lordaeron?

Broken world event titles:

The Love Fool
    Brewmaster
    The Hallowed
    Merrymaker

Broken non-world event titles:

Loremaster (they ****ed it up again)
    Battlemaster (bugged SotA cannons and more)
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes (malygos is still broken)
    The Immortal (even if nobody dies or dcs the whole time)
    The Undying (same issue as The Immortal)
    Herald of the Titans (Ulduar barely works and the ones that do are a joke tank/spank)
    Champion of Ulduar (Ulduar barely works and the ones that do are a joke tank/spank)
    The Astral Walker (Ulduar barely works and the ones that do are a joke tank/spank)
    Conqueror of Ulduar (Ulduar barely works and the ones that do are a joke tank/spank)

For some reason people (including myself) still have titles like Conqueror of Naxxramas and Grand Crusader despine not actually being on the Realm First kill.

10. That's actually wrong information, I had Brewmaster and Merrymaker in Molten, I also had Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Undying and Immortal.
    Why do you come here to speak about other WotLK realms is beyond me.

11. That's actually wrong information, I had Brewmaster and Merrymaker in Molten, I also had Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Undying and Immortal.
    Why do you come here to speak about other WotLK realms is beyond me.
    They are all currently bugged. Frozen wastes was only obtainable by people who did malygos when it was tank and spank undying and immortal are broken and have been for quite some time and Merrymaker didnt work last year when I did it Fa-la-la-la-Orgri'la is bugged.

12. Why always people lol when something get bugd? And start saying " most complited bla bla bla" Are you perfect?
    This is best out there wolk realm. If you dont like it go play on other realm.

13. Gz to all the people that managed to get cooking from 1 to 355 in 10 minutes while this event lasted
    300 cooking on my lvl 13 shaman, it almost feels wrong.

why would they bother fixing it for lordaeron?
    I'd like to think that they're busy scripting the content that actually matters and then they will start fixing events and achievs. Seems logical.
    The old, bugged core from Rag and DW is irrelevant, why do you even QQ about it here...

14. Yeah, its not supposed to be active
    I disabled the event on Lord

Maybe you can already disable the comming events like christmas so noone gets their hopes seeing the early birds with presents like we've seen early birds on day of the dead or with "never cooks anything"people running around with maxed cooking all of a sudden while wearing their pilgrims attire?

15. Winter Veil is mostly fixed already, just 1 or 2 things left.
    Will be done by the time of it happening.