1. Lost my Cata gear after relog!

Today, after finish a dungeon as a tank, I changed spect to dps pvp, wear my cata gear and used HS. I reloged as usual, but when entered again in the game I found myself inside the dungeon with my tank gear, and no sign of my cata gear.!

I do not know if this is a new bug, or if someone else has passed for what I am passing, but it is something that should not be happening in our server.

I would like to know if it is a possibility to recover my gear. I passed too much time to get the complete cata set, epic gems and enchants.

2. Well this happend to a few friends, they reported to GM and basicly, GM couldnt give them any gear back.. Sooo.. Get to work I guess lols

3. Same thing happened to me. I opened a ticket and explained the situation, but they said they "don't refund gear".

4. Thanks guys for your quick answers.

5. Thanks guys for your quick answers.
    Wish my gf would thank me for being quick..

6. What would happen to me if my donated gear were to disappear? I must be able to get them back because I donated for them, correct? This has been happening a lot lately to people that I know

7. This shows there is an issue with the mail service.

All lost gear should be returned via the mail within an hour of it happening from "customer support".... At least it did, clearly it's broken now and it's pretty disturbing to hear.

8. This shows there is an issue with the mail service.

All lost gear should be returned via the mail within an hour of it happening from "customer support".... At least it did, clearly it's broken now and it's pretty disturbing to hear.
    I would agree, buuut I have heard about missing gear for several weeks now and just the other day my sent gold bugged out and was returned to me via Customer Services (or Postmaster, can't quite remember)

9. Same thing happened to me. I opened a ticket and explained the situation, but they said they "don't refund gear".
    that's what's going to happens to all who lost gear and characters, they will say they are not responsable for account scam

farm gear back my friend =(

10. Wish my gf would thank me for being quick..
    Kirra,how is your hand supposed to thank you ;D?

11. Kirra,how is your hand supposed to thank you ;D?
    With a simple "thank you" :/

12. That is kind of disturbing to know. I hope developpers will find a solution soon, but since then, we will have to be very cautious.

Can you tell us what exactly makes this happen, in your opinion? Just to give us some ideas and theories.

13. And what about saving regularly with WEBS? - Would that help? Having a backup so you can get your gear back.

Can't they extract the info of the gear you previously had and return it to you?

14. And what about saving regularly with WEBS? - Would that help? Having a backup so you can get your gear back.

Can't they extract the info of the gear you previously had and return it to you?
    I don't think so, Warmane rules still apply to that.

As for OP, there is still a present bug that keeps sending your items into a mailbox and or keeps removing your items to the point where you cannot get them back anymore. As for the mailbox thing, there is an old Neltharion bug that causes you to not be able to get ANYTHING from the mailbox if it was somehow sent back to you.

Other then that, you can try to send GM and or a staff member a ticket of what has happen to you, but there is a slim chance you will get anything back.
    If I had the time, I would try to replicate that bug and have it fixed, but it is very rare, if in fact this bug did your account somehow.

15. What would happen to me if my donated gear were to disappear? I must be able to get them back because I donated for them, correct? This has been happening a lot lately to people that I know
    There is support for items you get with donated coins (not sure if it applies to coins you get with Marketplace trades, though).

And what about saving regularly with WEBS? - Would that help? Having a backup so you can get your gear back.

WEBS is meant to be called into use from our end, if something catastrophic happens. It's in no way whatsoever meant to be a "save game" to be reloaded at a player's convenience.

I Other then that, you can try to send GM and or a staff member a ticket of what has happen to you, but there is a slim chance you will get anything back.
    GMs have commands related to spawning items disabled and Support won't do anything if the item comes from in-game drops or points.
    Unless the items come from coins, the only chance of getting them back (without getting them again in-game) is them returning to the mail.

12 Last