1. Questions About Lordareon.

Once Again im thinking about returning to the game. Wrath of the Lich King was my very first WoW Expansion way back in the years on Molten and by far the best Expansion imo. Than i stopped playing and after a while i started Cataclysm. I didnt liked it very much but i still played, after that i moved to MoP but i didnt found anything good in there so i was bored and stopped playing. But now i see a lot of people playing on this new realm called Lordareon so i want to start playing again and i have a few questions about it:
    1) Is this more PvE oriented? i like PvE but i prefer PvP more, yes i know there is 70 level max now so its unbalanced but after it hits Wotlk will there be good PvP?
    2) is there any serious Bugs? are there any closed instances? (i mean instances that should be in TBC/vanilla, WOTLK is not out yet)
    3) is PvP active now? battlegrounds and etc...
    4) Can i play in Low Level BGs while leveling up? cuz i really like to play low level BGs.
    5) After it hits Wotlk will we have wintergrasp? i never experienced a good PvP or PvE in wow so i think this is my chance to do it.

Thanks for Reading it :)

2. 1) Is this more PvE oriented? i like PvE but i prefer PvP more, yes i know there is 70 level max now so its unbalanced but after it hits Wotlk will there be good PvP?
    This is a progressive realm, so you should really expect a 55% PVE content 45% PVP content on the maximum limits and 75% PVE and 25% PVP as being minimum.

is there any serious Bugs? are there any closed instances? (i mean instances that should be in TBC/vanilla, WOTLK is not out yet)
    I am not a Game Master, but as i see the bugs being fixed day by day. So yes its 95% totally bug free and they are working to sort out the rest as well.

is PvP active now? battlegrounds and etc...
    BG is always one sides, either horde or alliance. But most of the time Alliance is on higher end at bgs as horde doesnt have a real PVP guild yet.

Can i play in Low Level BGs while leveling up? cuz i really like to play low level BGs.
    Yes, you can. We all did

After it hits Wotlk will we have wintergrasp? i never experienced a good PvP or PvE in wow so i think this is my chance to do it.
    Hope So ! :)

3. It is more PvE oriented currently and noone knows what will happen after WotLK but my logic is this, if you don't like the PvP on a server with 9000 people then it doesn't exist a server that you will like it on.
    Black Temple is closed currently i think because it was too easy and they closed it for balancing, there are bugs here and there (but this is still the most complete server so you don't have another option with less bugs) but warmane works hard the last several months and is fixing them all the time, there are groups formed for all dungeons all the time from the lowest to the higest levels. Once WotLK is released everything will be working blizzlike and everything means everything (maybe there will be some bugs initialy but they will be fixed)

4. ´´2) is there any serious Bugs? are there any closed instances? (i mean instances that should be in TBC/vanilla, WOTLK is not out yet)´´

If we are talking about raids, not even single 1 is working corectly.
    Archimonde in Hyjal is bugged like hell, even after fixing him.
    Before, he was doing nothing.
    After ´´fixes´´ they made him practicaly impossible to kill by incrasing his hit points double and making his abbilities insane... including zero hitbox.
    Black Temple and Sunwell are closed at all.
    In Tempest Keep Al´ar is bugged like hell as well, but at least possible to kill.
    Kael´thas is closed.

So, only thing you can enjoy in pve are T4 and T5 raids, which are opened.

5. Well they said they are gonna open MGT and BT next week sooo... Maybe we will have another tier to do at least :P

6. ´´2) is there any serious Bugs? are there any closed instances? (i mean instances that should be in TBC/vanilla, WOTLK is not out yet)´´

After ´´fixes´´ they made him practicaly impossible to kill by incrasing his hit points double and making his abbilities insane... including zero hitbox.
    In Tempest Keep Al´ar is bugged like hell as well, but at least possible to kill.
    Kael´thas is closed.

What are the bugs? You say it's impossible to kill Archimonde, but if you are with blue/t4 gear, ofc it will be hard lol.
    What are the current bugs on these boss ?

7. What are the bugs? You say it's impossible to kill Archimonde, but if you are with blue/t4 gear, ofc it will be hard lol.
    What are the current bugs on these boss ?
    His Doomfire ticks for 3-4x the damage it should be aka 1shots people. If you are aware of his abilities you should know that 1death can cause a wipe on its own. That together with his hitbox appearing to be way smaller than it should be and therefore not allowing for a proper spread around the boss to avoid the doomfire.
    Oh, did i mention that his doomfire appears to spawn 95% of the time in the melee camp? yeah that shouldn't be happening either.

I wouldn't say he is impossible, but definitely bugged/overtuned. If you can get a perfect raid comp with barely any melee dps it's probably doable but i doubt that the current state of the boss was intentional.

8. ´´2) is there any serious Bugs? are there any closed instances? (i mean instances that should be in TBC/vanilla, WOTLK is not out yet)´´

Kael´thas is closed.

archimonde isnt impossible, we were at 16%. he is for sure killable, its just a bit harder, which makes it more interesting :)

9. There is a big difference between scripts not working properly and just scaling being incorrect. Before the bosses were buffed people complained that the encounters were completely broken (they killed bosses before they even had time to use their abilities).
    The hitbox of Archimonde has been corrected using the data from retail, the only thing different from retail is how doomfire picks its targets. Once you figure that out it will be quite simple to kill the boss
    Im quite interested what issues you found on Al'ar, either contact one of the qa or make a bugtracker report for that

Now, as for Sunwell and Black Temple,
    BT was closed because half of the bosses stopped using their abilities. Clearing the instance in that state wouldn't satisfy anyone.
    As for Sunwell, the release of it was delayed until it was in a representable state, the ptr will be up in the next few days so that you can try to clear it.

10. Al'ar is working perfectly from what i can tell.

The only problem with the encounter is that you cant enter the zone once you wiped on him which is a huge pugkiller. Considering 80% or even more of the 25man raids are pugs right now, this is quite a big problem in my opinion and will hopefully be looked into.