1. <.........> the Bot

There's a rogue on Horde side called ....... that has for the past three weeks (to my knowledge) been botting BGs literally 24 hours a day. There is not a single Warsong Gulch game that I have entered in the past three weeks where this rogue has not been present and other people inform me of the same thing: he's always there. He's always botting, every hour of the day.

Now before you tell me that "the forums are not the place for such topics"; I am fully aware of the forum rules. I have made a report. People have made their reports. A vast amount of reports have been made but for three weeks straight this guy has been blatantly botting and not yet been banned. What gives?

2. There is not one rogue, but there are 5-6 people doing the same as i saw on bgs

3. Now before you tell me that "the forums are not the place for such topics"; I am fully aware of the forum rules. I have made a report. People have made their reports. A vast amount of reports have been made but for three weeks straight this guy has been blatantly botting and not yet been banned. What gives?
    Thank you for the report however rules are rules - there's no need to post reports on forums.