1. Invincible's Reins or Reins of the Raven Lord?

Invincible's Reins can be used to fly, but it seems like a lot of people have it.
    Reins of the Raven Lord can't fly, but looks cooler than Invincible.

What's your opinion? If you had the choice, would you get Invincible's Reins or Reins of the Raven Lord?

2. Invincible's Reins can be used to fly, but it seems like a lot of people have it.
    Reins of the Raven Lord can't fly, but looks cooler than Invincible.

What's your opinion? If you had the choice, would you get Invincible's Reins or Reins of the Raven Lord?
    I'd get invincible. I really don't like that bird, to me it looks uglier than a plucked chicken. Anyhow besides personal preference invincible is a 310% flying mount as well as a ground mount so it has better utility.

3. They all go at the same speed, so

4. In the skies... well, one's technically a chicken, so it can't fly.

5. This is wotlk, flying mounts are irrelevant.

6. Flying to ICC,Flying to VOA , flying to RS , Flying to do daily.

Just because you lazy son

7. Ah sorry, I don't do pve.

You can just bug people until they summon you.

8. Molten gave me extra coins after the moltdown and I used some of them on Invincible's Reigns. Honestly, I regret it, everyone has one and now I also do not like how it looks! I have the firebird mount for flying, not sure what it is called, and if I was buying another mount as an Alliance character I would go with Swift Rakshasi Raptor - I must have done ZG 20 times and it has not dropped yet. Obviously if you are horde you can just get a raptor easily, so it is not so special.

9. I thought everybody had spent those free coins in the LK weapon/DBW.

10. Raven Lord looks way better.
    I agree, but it doesn't fly. I'd get the Raven Lord for ground and Ironbound Proto-drake for flying.

11. Raven lord - best one from all wotlk mounts, sadly quest chain is bugged((

12. Any recommendations for flying mounts?

12 Last