1. State of PvP

Hey!

New guy here, I'm curious as to how popular PvP is right now. Before anything I'd like to mention that I'm aware that balance is thrown out the window due to level restriction, but I'm just curious as for the future. I don't mind putting in the time it takes to level, so how popular is PvP right now and how popular do you expect it will be once WotLK is released? It'd suck to spend a lot of time on a supposedly popular server that turns out to favor PvE in the end. I checked outside Orgrimmar and it seemed rather empty as far as duels go.

Hugs,
    Xianji

2. At the moment there are like 30 - 45 minute queues for BGs unless you play at peak times, even then it's not much better.

More people did BGs at 60 it seems because the gear was more worth it.

I have a feeling it will pick up quite a bit when WotLK is released. You aren't wrong that many people seem to favor PvE here.

3. It seems obvious to me that when there is no reward (aka current lack of reward for doing BG-s), people will just not do the activity. Giving myself as an example here: I am not doing any PVE (besides some quest-related dungeons), nor am I doing any BG-s. Simple reason is neither is worth it. Possible honour gained in TBC is meaningless and will be wiped. Possible gear obtained via PVE is meaningless and will be rendered obsolete once WOTLK kicks in. All in all you should not and can not judge the end-game WOTLK state when the actual content(and rewards) are not even released yet. Pce.

4. Its cool for those who do active world pvp and bgs,events like 10v10 or more. Check out thesilence.shivtr.com or our fb page,there is alot of photos from pvp
    Fb page -https://m.facebook.com/The-Silence-PvP-guild-1205324872815768/

5. There is no state of pvp. We are 70 on a wrath server. People hit 70 max proff and level something else. Only *****s raid and pvp right now.

6. There is no state of pvp. We are 70 on a wrath server. People hit 70 max proff and level something else. Only *****s raid and pvp right now.
    Only ****** like you will say something like that... xD
    better stop reading on forum and replaying and go level something that kills you next in bg,buhaha :D

7. Ummmmm well it's looking pretty good for 80, I'd say. Lots of heat between the Horde and Alliance. I haven't met any Horde PvPers who measure dick size with arena rating but I guess that's because all of those players are Human (OPracial) lmao. So far it's been a blast. If you're Horde, contact Holyon about world PvP he's a nice guy and always gets raids together (pvpraidsofc).

8. Ummmmm well it's looking pretty good for 80, I'd say. Lots of heat between the Horde and Alliance. I haven't met any Horde PvPers who measure dick size with arena rating but I guess that's because all of those players are Human (OPracial) lmao. So far it's been a blast. If you're Horde, contact Holyon about world PvP he's a nice guy and always gets raids together (pvpraidsofc).
    Are you holyon? :D
    You know who i am,and i am now asking you who are you xD

9. Are you holyon? :D
    You know who i am,and i am now asking you who are you xD
    I'm not Holyon but I run with him a lot. He's the guy to go to for world PvP on Horde (imo), is why I mention his name.

10. Hes good guy as i know. And doing realy good job,but still he is not creating World PvP,cuz world PvP is not "rekt boss in 2min,run away" :)

I fighted with my small grupe today vs him,people leave him,he stays with 3-4 people and we eat them fast.. All they want is AChivement and then to go pve...

11. Only ****** like you will say something like that... xD
    better stop reading on forum and replaying and go level something that kills you next in bg,buhaha :D
    Ya only an ***** would get all their alts max level and Max proff instead of caring about pvp gear and raid gear.

You do realize when you care about raids or bgs right now you may as well not be playing in terms of what will actually help you in this game right

12. Ya only an ***** would get all their alts max level and Max proff instead of caring about pvp gear and raid gear.

You do realize when you care about raids or bgs right now you may as well not be playing in terms of what will actually help you in this game right
    dude i am not playing that cuz i want to get or achive something,i have fun it that.. thats the point :D