iSullivan

Is it pro to use the known and bugged for ages Free Action Potion ?

Peekaboo members I'm looking mainly @you I have the fap buff configured to show on my plate buffs and when I see one of your healers with fap on I'm thinking: "Damn that's so pro, I wish I was so smart to think about it and use it myself "xD"".
    Edited: November 25, 2015

2. What's bugged about it? Why don't you take advantage of it if it's bugged? (Honest question)

iSullivan
    What's bugged about it? Why don't you take advantage of it if it's bugged? (Honest question)
    It's a low lvl potion, on lvl 80 it's supposed to last 3-5 seconds but ofc on warmane it lasts full 30s.

edit: It's like if they are banning people for brewfest drinks they should also be banning for this

4. Thanks, buying. 8-)

People keep drinking brewfest drinks and nobody cares. I think it's pretty low to report people for that. If we had to report all cheats and people who abuse bugs...

iSullivan
    Thanks, buying. 8-)

People keep drinking brewfest drinks and nobody cares. I think it's pretty low to report people for that. If we had to report all cheats and people who abuse bugs...
    I'm far from reporting for fap still I have screenshots, I just want to know the opinions of the people using it and if they think it's fair/acceptable.

6. If you had a gcd checker, I'm sure you'd find even better things.

For some time you could send two spells in the same server tick and they would go through. Example, the double pot bug, but that worked with almost all spells. And god knows if it still works.

iSullivan
    If you had a gcd checker, I'm sure you'd find even better things.

For some time you could send two spells in the same server tick and they would go through. Example, the double pot bug, but that worked with almost all spells. And god knows if it still works.
    I think that was fixed by senpai AT devs.

8. It's a low lvl potion, on lvl 80 it's supposed to last 3-5 seconds but ofc on warmane it lasts full 30s.

edit: It's like if they are banning people for brewfest drinks they should also be banning for this
    Where did you get that information from? There`s some stuff about how they nerfed it with Cata, but for WotLK the buff should last for the entire 30 seconds, even if you`re 80. That`s working as intended.

iSullivan
    Where did you get that information from? There`s some stuff about how they nerfed it with Cata, but for WotLK the buff should last for the entire 30 seconds, even if you`re 80. That`s working as intended.
    Pretty sure it was nerfed on wotlk or it might have been cata prepatch, can't remember for sure.

10. Pretty sure it was nerfed on wotlk or it might have been cata prepatch, can't remember for sure.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Free Action Potion now lasts 30 sec if the player is level 80 or lower. For higher levels, the duration is equal to [ 30 - (Player Level - 80) * 4 ], that's 10 sec at level 85 if you suck at maths.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Free_Action_Potion

EDIT: Didn't notice that "that's 10 sec at level 85 if you suck at maths," that doesn't seem very Blizzard-like, but either way, there's a lot of stuff online about it being nerfed in 4.0.6.
    Edited: November 24, 2015

iSullivan
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Free Action Potion now lasts 30 sec if the player is level 80 or lower. For higher levels, the duration is equal to [ 30 - (Player Level - 80) * 4 ], that's 10 sec at level 85 if you suck at maths.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Free_Action_Potion
    Well I was wrong it seems, better buy me a fatty 10 stacks of these then.
    Edited: November 24, 2015

12. I'm surprised anyone still cares about a bugged server which is coming to an end soon (getting its core replaced).

13. There`s no bug with FAPs, anyways.

iSullivan
    There`s no bug with FAPs, anyways.
    Aka there is nothing wrong with fapping children, we are allowed.

15. I'm surprised anyone still cares about a bugged server which is coming to an end soon (getting its core replaced).
    yeah, "soon"

123 Last