1. When wrath goes live

This may have been answered somewhere else but I have not seen it anywhere. When wrath comes out, it will be just the first tier of raid available right? Like at first it will only be Naxx, then the next tier will be ulduar. I read that it's gradual so we will have a a month or more for each raid tier before the next is released? That would be a good idea in my opinion. Vendors should be the same also, wait till the ICC patch before putting the emblem of frost (think it was frost) vendor in dalaran. Let me know if anyone has found a dev or someone have answers on this subject. Thanks.

2. Gradually as in 2-3months.
    Naxx, OS, EoE first raid tier. Will be with all dungeons, except icecrown ones (toc/fos/pos/hor).
    Emblem of Heroism will be the emblem to drop.
    Unknown if weekly quest will be available. If available, it will be adjusted to content available.
    There will be daily dungeon quests (which got removed on retail due to rdf), since we don't want RDF active. These will be adjusted to current content of course.
    All vendors should stay, no reason to do anything with them as you can't buy anything if you don't have the currency.

3. Gradually as in 2-3months.
    Naxx, OS, EoE first raid tier. Will be with all dungeons, except icecrown ones (toc/fos/pos/hor).
    Unknown if weekly quest will be available. If available, it will be adjusted to content available.
    There will be daily dungeon quests (which got removed on retail due to rdf), since we don't want RDF active. These will be adjusted to current content of course.
    All vendors should stay, no reason to do anything with them as you can't buy anything if you don't have the currency.
    I thought they had not decided how long the tier would last? I guess it's already made then? I just remember it was mentioned that it was ''suggested'' that it would be based on how fast guilds cleared the content and when the realm first was taken as well as a reasonable amount of time for the raiding tiers? :) Thanks for the information nonetheless :)

4. Are the daily heroic quests going to stay once (if) the weekly raid ones are ever released? (because it's the same quest giver)

It will be really good if we can have the dailies. Not having RDF was what I didn't like at the start, but if there's a way to earn emblems daily, it's not that bad - it's maybe even better than RDF.

5. I thought they had not decided how long the tier would last? I guess it's already made then?
    It's not a set in stone date, but a very likly time.
    The time Top guild(s) take to clear out content is not the only thing to consider.
    Average player and pvp also has to be considered.
    There will probably be an arena season the moment wrath gets unlocked (if not will be with 2nd tier) and such seasons can't just be done in 1-2 weeks and players certainly can't be notified 1-2days prior when season ends.

As we are trying to look for a balance that satisfies the most and still brings the hardcore.
    There's no exact time, but 3 months can certainly be seen as the maximum and 1 month the minimum.

So 2-3 months is my estimate and I believe it's the same as what Malaco has said on his stream.

Seems there's also a hidden question here or question to be in future of this thread.
    That is how this will affect the old core's replacement.

The duration of tiers/seosons itself won't affect the release of lord's core on Dw/Rag time-wise, only an affect on where Lord would be in progression.
    The suggested time of it being released with TOC is based on a time-frame , based (then) on the suggested intervals of the releases.
    So if Lord does follow a slow release and the work for ICC & RS is done and tested on PTR, it will get released on DW/Rag. Does not matter where Lord's progression at the time will be.

6. Gradually as in 2-3months.
    2-3 months ? Its not enough. It should be retail way. Around 6 months... If u already decided to make world most complete Wrath of the Lich King realm stay with your words, 'world most complete'... Give us time to clear all avaible contenet and then move on.

Anyway, what are you planning to do with PVP season ? 2-3 months ? Cause pvp comes along with pve so its stupid and pointless to have pvp season that last 2 months. Or you dont realy care for pvpers here ? No arena season before wrath ? This is the first time even that you have opportunity to make it retail way till we are stack forever with icc farm and wrath season. For sure I can say most pvpers here on Lord are here for progressive promises, and we would like it retail way as it was 4 months minimum.
    You can make pve and pvp awesome, but no, 2-3 months.. rush to ICC and gg
    Edited: November 25, 2015

7. Are the daily heroic quests going to stay once (if) the weekly raid ones are ever released? (because it's the same quest giver)

It will be really good if we can have the dailies. Not having RDF was what I didn't like at the start, but if there's a way to earn emblems daily, it's not that bad - it's maybe even better than RDF.

Dailies were replaced by the RDF.
    The weekly is a bonus quest that came with 3.3 . So thats just the problem, it's 3.3 and was not meant to be for a 3.0 . So it could be added at our ICC release, or it could be from start. If it's from start it will just be 5heroism probably.

Also the normal dailies will probably not give emblems, not sure though. As I understood they give emblem 1below current tier.

So both normal daily and weekly (the 2nd emblem reward) quests have same problem and thats giving emblems below current tier and there's no emblem below heroism.

I see no reason why the npc itself can't handel the hc quests + weekly quests, as well I see no reason for us to not have both once it's 3.3 content.

8. If u already decided to make world most complete Wrath of the Lich King realm stay with your words, 'world most complete'... Give us time to clear all avaible contenet and then move on.
    "World's Most Complete" only means "the one with the most correctly scripted content." It has not a single pixel to do with holding back content to "give time." Pencil stated that the content release will take into consideration the average player base, meaning neither the "top guilds" nor the all-around casuals without a hurry will be the ones setting the pace. If you lag behind the average player, it's not on us to delay stuff and keep everyone else waiting on you.

9. "World's Most Complete" only means "the one with the most correctly scripted content." It has not a single pixel to do with holding back content to "give time." Pencil stated that the content release will take into consideration the average player base, meaning neither the "top guilds" nor the all-around casuals without a hurry will be the ones setting the pace. If you lag behind the average player, it's not on us to delay stuff and keep everyone else waiting on you.
    Oh my God thank you for this post. Players here are so selfish. Nobody wanna be behind, even is someone is playing x3 less then other players, its insane. This should be sticky on forum, or dunno ;P

10. 2-3 months ? Its not enough. It should be retail way. Around 6 months... If u already decided to make world most complete Wrath of the Lich King realm stay with your words, 'world most complete'... Give us time to clear all avaible contenet and then move on.

Anyway, what are you planning to do with PVP season ? 2-3 months ? Cause pvp comes along with pve so its stupid and pointless to have pvp season that last 2 months. Or you dont realy care for pvpers here ? No arena season before wrath ? This is the first time even that you have opportunity to make it retail way till we are stack forever with icc farm and wrath season. For sure I can say most pvpers here on Lord are here for progressive promises, and we would like it retail way as it was 4 months minimum.
    You can make pve and pvp awesome, but no, 2-3 months.. rush to ICC and gg
    i completely agree with you. 2-3 months pretty much means that as soon as you collect the gear you want, the realm progresses, throwing all your efforts in vain. there should be at least 8 months per season/tier, since it doesn't make much sense otherwise. i'm not the type of player who rushes to max level the first day and plays for 20 hours daily and besides, even if i were, i would still need like at least 2 whole months just to gear my character the way i want. also, let's face it, once the realm hits ICC tier and wrathful gear, it's gonna remain there forever. it would feel all the same like deathwing and ragnaros....

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!!

2-3 months is plain stupid and already feels like a gigantic waste of time. if it really is gonna be like that, then this is a whole new level of disappointment for me regarding this server.

11. Well, it was stated from the very beginning that they're aiming for WotLK, and they're not going to create a TBC realm anytime soon.

12. 3 months of Naxx is more than enough, trust me, you'll get bored after 1... On my previous server we used to clear 10 man EoE, OS and Naxx in one evening, PuG 25 on the next day and then there was literally nothing to do besides daily 5 man quests >.<
    Only interesting fight in this tier is OS3D. And frogger. Frogger is the only "boss" in Naxx that can kill your raid.

Ulduar should last at least 6 months tho...

13. 3 months of Naxx is more than enough, trust me, you'll get bored after 1... On my previous server we used to clear 10 man EoE, OS and Naxx in one evening, PuG 25 on the next day and then there was literally nothing to do besides daily 5 man quests >.<
    Only interesting fight in this tier is OS3D. And frogger. Frogger is the only "boss" in Naxx that can kill your raid.

Ulduar should last at least 6 months tho...
    and you won't get bored from ICC and RS that you've been raiding for over 5 years on every single server out there????? also, i'm talking about arenas and pvp, since arena points are acquired WEEKLY and to get a full gear, you need a lot of weeks, even at a high rating. my point was: as soon as we collect the season gear, the realm will progress and as soon as we collect the other season gear, the realm will again progress, ruining our efforts completely. on wrathful gear, this will turn into another ragnaros/deathwing funserver after only a few months, making this unique realm not very unique.

one more thing: they can increase the difficulty on naxx if it's too easy, this IS a hardcore realm, right? not 100% raids should be successful if it is (or anywhere close to that %).

14. and you won't get bored from ICC and RS that you've been raiding for over 5 years on every single server out there????? also, i'm talking about arenas and pvp, since arena points are acquired WEEKLY and to get a full gear, you need a lot of weeks, even at a high rating. my point was: as soon as we collect the season gear, the realm will progress and as soon as we collect the other season gear, the realm will again progress, ruining our efforts completely. on wrathful gear, this will turn into another ragnaros/deathwing funserver after only a few months, making this unique realm not very unique.

one more thing: they can increase the difficulty on naxx if it's too easy, this IS a hardcore realm, right? not 100% raids should be successful if it is (or anywhere close to that %).
    Exactly. At least you understand... To all ppl that qq and whine about LK right here right now. You have 2 LK realms here, go and have fun there with ur ICC and wrathful tier forever + soon you will be updated with Lord core.
    Even if nax will be easy to clear pre nerf there are many many people thate care also about pvp season (bgs and arenas). Some want to play competitive pvp here every season for titles and maybe Molten MIT return.. There isnt just pve. And beside Nax there is plenty things to do over lets say 6 months between tiers: alts,professions,achi points for more points while u vote and more. You can take a break and wait for next tier release like it used to happen on retail. No one is forcing you (Vixen) to spam Nax everyday. Its understandable that when u do over and over one raid everyday it gets boring...

Devs should make a poll or something to see what people would like to see here, in the end, you said u will begin to listen to us after moltdown. So please, dont decide all by yourslef, cause its we people that play here and donate,we keep this realms and you 'alive'.

15. All classic, tbc and wotlk content from Lordareon will be transfered for MoP and Cata realms in future?

123 Last